1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tell me what pen or pencil you have recently lost

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by robertrock, Dec 3, 2009.

1. robertrock

robertrock Loaded Pockets

I lost a 3-year-old Fisher telescopic at Walmart last week. It fell into the housing of the checkout conveyor belt. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Luckily I had a backup at work. ;D Now I need another replacement.

robert

2. Co_Outdoorsman

Co_Outdoorsman Loaded Pockets

I had a fellow officer borrow my Cross Tech 3 at a crime scene and she forgot to return it... I stopped at her office and she said she would get it back to me... then called me and said it was missing... so guess this is an indirect loss and hopefully qualifies for this thread...

3. jehan60188

jehan60188 Loaded Pockets

this is one of the biggest reasons I use pilot precise v5. nice enough to make for good writing, cheap enough to lend out.
    as far as true-blue, "my fault" loss- never. Keep a pen in your FSP, take it out right before you need it, and put it back when you're done. there's no room for error that way

4. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

I lost 2 S&W Tactical knifes. One fell out in my Jeep, still can't find it. One I lost on training with my local SAR team, another member found it, but I haven't gotten it yet. And lastly I sort of lost a Fisher Space Bullet, I think its in my SAR backpack but can't find it yet :(

5. Rustolium

Rustolium Loaded Pockets

I had a cheap mechanical pencil that I picked up in the parking lot of the gym at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. It was just a cheap Skillcraft, but I carried that thing around for almost 7 years till it broke and I mis-placed it.

6. zenlunatic

zenlunatic Loaded Pockets

I've been using my modded zebra 701 (space pen mod) for three semesters so far without losing it. I've gotten straight As too, so it is special to me.

7. dewildeman

dewildeman Loaded Pockets

I received a Fisher Space Pen last year for Christmas and sometime in April it disappeared. I got a couple of Zebras to replace it. I put it on my wish list again this year.

The good news is a little bird told me ny daughter in law just recently found it in one of her jackets and I'll get it back on Christmas.

8. Coolio

Coolio Loaded Pockets

After posting in the Favorite Pen & Pencil thread with the Parker Jotter Gel and Jotter mech pencil, I lost my Jotter Gel. :mad:

I loved that thing. I've been to 4 places so far looking to replace it and all they have are the ballpoints. :rolleyes:

9. dejthmonk

dejthmonk Empty Pockets

lost the first 701 I bought! it lasted about 4 months. Now i carry the zebra zeb-roller 2000. Just like the gr-8-roller accept nicer clip and cap design had it for a couple years in the nice cheap pen collection. Still works so yayayayya!!! Going to get new 701 tonight.

10. zenlunatic

zenlunatic Loaded Pockets

I forgot about my bullet pen. I lost the first one, but it turns out I left it in my sister's truck and it went all the way to KY and back while I looked for it for two weeks. I ended up actually losing it for good, but I think I left it at costco when I was returning something. Now I use other folks pens when I sign receipts, and am on bullet number two.

11. Mister Scribble

Mister Scribble Loaded Pockets

Just tonight I lost my Pilot G2 after marking up an Italian takeout menu
    to order food.

Fortunately it's easily replaced. Had the foresight to buy a package of
    them at Staples recently...so I just replaced it now.

Talk about Synchronicity.....how'd you know I just lost a favorite pen...?

:laugh:

12. Mister Scribble

Mister Scribble Loaded Pockets

Buy the ballpoint and get a gel refill. That's what I did after using the ballpoints for many years.

I love the gel but they run out quickly.

I can't use many gels because I've found I'm allergic to them, believe it or not.

13. Coolio

Coolio Loaded Pockets

Found one for $6.27. :D It was the ball point with the gel cartridge included. My life is complete again. :smitten: :hug: :cool: