1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

TAD LiteSpeed - looking for set up ideas and mods

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by nw1911guy, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:52 PM.

1. nw1911guy

nw1911guy Loaded Pockets

So, I got a LiteSpeed a few weeks ago and I’m trying to decide how to set it up. I also am considering making a quick release mod for the shoulder straps. Checked the TAD thread but a lot of images were no longer hosted. So I thought I’d see if any had any updates as well as anything they tried and didn’t like.

Cheers

2. EFX

EFX Loaded Pockets

Well, I got a Control Panel and put that inside. I initially had the Beaver Tail inside, but the Control Panel is better. I have a torch hanging from one of the attachment loops at the top of the bag, in case I'm struggling to find stuff inside. I also used a small piece of double sided velcro on both shoulder straps to wrap around the excess strapping from the Load Lifters, because the loose strap was so long and out of control. That's all I've done really, besides fill it with things.

nw1911guy likes this.
  3. nw1911guy

nw1911guy Loaded Pockets

I’ve heard mention of Velcro wraps for strap control but I haven’t figured out where people are sourcing them. I’m still experimenting with a transporter tail and control panel presently. I wish I could figure out a way to have a quick release attachment on the wise straps at the bottom of the TT to make it quicker to swap to another bag. But I haven’t figured out a way that doesn’t seem to relocate things sort of awkwardly. I also think I need some G Hooks and Grimlocs to mess with.