1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tad Gear Stealth

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by aaronlam, Apr 29, 2011.

1. aaronlam

aaronlam Loaded Pockets

Hi All,

Anyone familiar with this jacket being sold on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180660327746&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_3484wt_1165

I went through all of militarymorons.com reviews and didn't see this one.... he's got the other editions. Seems a little suspect coming from China and all but that seller has tons of feedback.

Just wondering if any one has any thoughts. I kinda like that material over the current softshell... it's more a fleece looking thing.

2. keymaster

keymaster Loaded Pockets

3. lumbo007

lumbo007 Loaded Pockets

it definitely doesn't match the current gen stealth layout (pockets are in the wrong place), nor does the sharkskin match either. I would be very weary of this, it smells like it might be a fake. You can always email TAD CS to verify.

4. hatchetjack

hatchetjack EDC Junkie!!!!!

It's not sharkskin and does look similiar to the Pathfinder material. Coming from China makes me leery as do the keychains. Some overseas outfits are going as far as using actual stock photos. Just be cautious. Nice looking hoodie though.

5. leeenricoso

leeenricoso Loaded Pockets

There's something not right with the "TAD Gear Stealth Jacket". Based from the photos its not something TAD makes. For one the pocket seems not right. This doesn't feel like the real TAD Gear product.

6. G22

G22 Empty Pockets

I own several TAD Hoodies(as well as other TAD gear), and that isn't the older shark skin, I don't know about the newer Hoodies as mine, are from the last couple of years.