1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

TAD Gear Clothing

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by BCKane, Sep 2, 2010.

1. lgflorin

lgflorin Loaded Pockets

2012 Stealth, $500 MSRP : http:// www.tripleaughtdesign.com

2. Cryptic

Cryptic Loaded Pockets

Last year, I looked at the Stealth Reloaded and the Stealth. Both were something like $270-$295; I ended up buying the Ranger Hoodie instead because of that price difference. That was...... $209?$219?

3. illusion

illusion Loaded Pockets

Subscribed... ;)

4. derangboy

derangboy Loaded Pockets

That pricing brings them in line with Arc'teryx and Patagonia.

5. Bamajay73

Bamajay73 Loaded Pockets

Exactly, not sure why people complain about TAD's prices & then bring up these two as alternatives.

6. Cryptic

Cryptic Loaded Pockets

TAD's stuff is of equal quality to Arc'Teryx and Patagonia;it's cheaper, too.

7. othman

othman Loaded Pockets

I love TAD gear so much , but it seems everything i like always sold out ;(

8. DBR

DBR Loaded Pockets

I dunno guys, there isn't a jacket in the world that is worth three bills to me, let alone four or five. I know all about the arguments about they are made here (USA) and all of that but I look at stuff like that and I know that a large portion of that thing is not going to the materials or the sewing, it's all about pockets. Lining someone else's with my hard-earned money - now more than ever. I'll go with the Condor. I'm absolutely sure that if I rip my Condor it will have been a situation where the TAD Gear Shell would have suffered the same damage.

9. lgflorin

lgflorin Loaded Pockets

They can't be made in USA anymore they can't find seamless machines, materials and not even zippers.I bought recent brakes for my car and when I ask why they don't make it in good ole' US they said is come from either Brazil or China.There are no more US foundries or US manufacturing for aftermarket rotors.Check out multitools.Only Leatherman is here in US and even them don't put "made in USA" on their tools it's said "Oregon proud".SOG is made in Taiwan now and Gerber in China.

10. DBR

DBR Loaded Pockets

I support "Made in the USA" whenever I can do so. "Made in USA" isn't necessarily a good thing sometimes, either. If they're using illegal immigrant labor in some sweatshop here, that's a part of our overall economic problem as well. It's not like we don't have sweatshops here, we do. If you eat Tyson's chicken and a host of other foods, guess who is processing your food? A whole lot of people working under unsafe and unsanitary conditions for very low wages. Illegal immigrant labor here is the same thing as slave labor abroad, makes no difference to me whatsoever. It then comes down to the actual product.