1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tactile Turn B.A.S.S./B.A.M.

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Tesla, Dec 12, 2019.

1. RMinNJ

RMinNJ Loaded Pockets

I looked at the minis on his site and the bolt looks likes its to left of the clip 90 degrees when retracted. That seems ok to me for pocket
    carry.. The original slider I have it is toward the back of pen another 15 degrees or so. The new mini seems better for pocket carry to me then as the bolt wont be anywhere near flat against your leg in a pants pocket.

More troubling, for someone that does not have the redesigned bolt pens.. when the refill is deploy it looks like the bolt will be more directly toward the back of the clip and digging into your hand. The slider I have the bolt stays 15 degrees off the back of the pen and just misses your hand...

2. chaosmagnet
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

chaosmagnet Loaded Pockets

I'm carrying a TT Slider in my jeans pocket now (almost every day), and I haven't had any issues with the bolt head.

3. Tesla

Tesla Loaded Pockets

The issue is not the bolt head location on the original generation Slider...I have one, but it's too long for comfortable pocket carry--but no issue with the bolt head. The speculation is about the NEW bolt action pens since they were re-designed. The bolt slot & location are different than the Slider/Glider generation pens.

chaosmagnet likes this.