1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tacticool Pen carry

Discussion in 'Personal Security Devices & Self-Defense' started by inmypocket, Nov 30, 2011.

1. inmypocket

inmypocket Empty Pockets

I bought a couple of these things a while back..cheap ones an UZI and something else. I hate to carry them the end snag on everything. They write fine, but wow I carry a handgun so it's not likely I will use them for self defence. I do like them as pens so should I grind the ends or what. The stupid things don't even fit well in a pouch and they snag. I even made a kydex sheath for one, but those little pointy skin grabber things snag everything. Any ideas????

2. MKram

MKram Loaded Pockets

Get rid of them. If they're that pesky you're better off without them. Or, if you do enjoy how they write, fire up the Dremel & grind down the points. Bevels on the end of flashlights always perplex me too, though - if the bad guy's already got the rounds from my firearm, wrested it away from me and still is fighting after after I've gone to the knives, I don't think I'll be jamming a light into 'im.

3. inmypocket

inmypocket Empty Pockets

roflmbo.....in the words of the Guiness beer guys...GENIUS..going for dremel now. The both write good and I do like the weight.

4. Mark Greenman
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

Mark Greenman Loaded Pockets

Perhaps carrying one in a notebook would solve all your problems? Its also just a much more useful way of EDCing a pen, since you will always have something to write in.

[​IMG]