1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tactical Tailor Removable Operator Pack - yet another option!

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by panzer, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

WOOHOO! I called back to order the coyote brown one stating to the sales guy that it wasn't my first choice - ranger green was - and he went in the back to check just to be sure and found ONE! The last ranger green one! Yeah baby come to papa...

EDIT: I just saw Godels' posts. That seems odd that you haven't got yours yet but they found one for me. Hmmmm.... Not that I want to give up my order for ya but thats' messed up....

EDIT X2: I just noticed in the first post both the inside bottom and back are the orange but on TTs' site, just the bottom is shown orange. Hmmm. must be a prototype pic. I hope mine has the orange both bottom and back.

Also anyone know the dimensions of the pack?

2. keymaster

keymaster Loaded Pockets

Good score! Please take pictures when it arrives.

3. Schuey2002

Schuey2002 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the pic!

Does this pack include a waist strap? Or even a sternum strap?

4. fresh eddie fresh
    • In Omnia Paratus

fresh eddie fresh Loaded Pockets

The Pack comes with a removable and adjustable (length and vertical position on the shoulder straps) sternum strap, but no waist strap. It is tough to tell in the pics, but if you can see where the webbing on the middle PALS row on the sides is a little wider than the rest, it is because those also serve as the anchor to the smaller straps that dock the pack to a larger pack. Both have a male SRB on the end, so if you have an extra piece of webbing you might be able to fashion a waist belt by attaching a female SRB to each end of it, and then attaching it to those straps, but I have not tried it personally.

The pack will dock directly to a TT Three Day pack using the top compression straps and the surface mount female buckles provided.

5. Ripcode

Ripcode Loaded Pockets

Found one of these for sale on another forum for sale. Thanks to this thread, I snagged it! ;D

6. fresh eddie fresh
    • In Omnia Paratus

Super cool! It is a pretty neat pack for the price!

I guess I should have mentioned, the Grey Ghost version is not orange on the inside at all.

7. Ripcode

Ripcode Loaded Pockets

I meant the TTailor Removable Operator Pack. Sorry for the confusion!

8. fresh eddie fresh
    • In Omnia Paratus

No need to be sorry, my bad. I think the packs are close cousins, so I am sure you will be happy.

9. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

Came in today, very quick shipping. Here's a few pics of it with a bunch of crap loaded in it..... I really like this pack. Alot of features for its size. I like the two elastic pockets on the inside. Will start using it for EDC today and we'll see....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Gödel_Fan

Gödel_Fan Loaded Pockets

Okay I've had mine in for a bit now. Initial impressions are quite good, but I think that elastic string thing on mine is going to have to go.

I am debating adding an admin pouch to it.

ITW web dominators have improved my enjoyment of it tremendously. That's a lot of strapping on such a small pack.

Aesthetics are good, the coyote hardware on the ranger green pack looks really cool.

11. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

I also am considering removing the bungee. Its supposed to be for stuffing a sweatshirt or something behind but I don't see myself using it. I have contacted TT about making either the admin pouch or the enhanced admin pouch in ranger green and adding it to one side. I will have to look into these web dominators you speak of....

12. fresh eddie fresh
    • In Omnia Paratus

Best invention ever... you know you are a pack addict when you can put one of those together in under twenty seconds. ;) You can buy them in packs of ten for around $5 or so.

13. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

I just put the excess strapage through the PALS on each side. Not the prettiest, but it works.

14. Zoot Allures

Zoot Allures Loaded Pockets

Hi, I've got one in black and just posted a review in the Gear Reviews topic missing this topic (silly me).
    On the other hand, the last time I posted a review tailing an open post some guys here asked why I haven't posted in Review topic. :)

I've made one on a French knife forum since Tactical Tailor products are not well known here.

Enjoy this bag as urban EDC.

[​IMG]

15. Blades

Blades Loaded Pockets

I'll take them! :) If you don't want them. :)

16. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

I've been eyeballing the top attatchment buckles for removal. Can they be removed without damaging anything?

17. Zoot Allures

18. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

Ah ok, thanks for the link. I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to remove them....

19. Zoot Allures

The ROP's one are more like these sold on MSM Store but I did not found them on ITW online products but the system mount is alike, I think.

20. Ripcode

Ripcode Loaded Pockets

They are similar. If you remove those buckles on top, it will leave (3) small holes on each side.