1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tactical Tailor concealed carry messenger bag?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Grav, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Grav
    • +1 Supporter

Grav Loaded Pockets

I've been looking at messenger style bags without a flap, in the vein of the S.O. Tech mission go bag. In my hunt I stumbled across this bag on the tactical tailor site. Looks pretty cool and has many of the features I'm looking for.

Only one problem. I'm an obsessive review junkie when it comes to edc gear and I can't find anything outside of the description on the TT website about this bag anywhere. Their concealed carry sling bag had some good reviews and I know TT has a good rep in general, but I have a burning need to hear what other people think about it before I order one.

Anyone have one of these bags or know of a review that I missed?

2. mbakes

mbakes Loaded Pockets

I have run into the same problem. I have been using a Vertx Courier which is a very good bag for concealed carry. I really do not have any complaints about the Vertx but the TT bag does look interesting. I've come close to ordering one a couple of times figuring I can return if I prefer the Vertx. You may want to check out the Vertx Courier as an alternative.

3. Grav
    • +1 Supporter

Grav Loaded Pockets

Yeah the vertx bag looks interesting. I looked at the satchel a bit, just not sure about some of the organization and lack of a real handle. Once the vanquest skitch 12 comes out that will be a contender as well as the 15 looks pretty cool.

4. moostapha

moostapha Loaded Pockets

The vertx satchel isn't a very good bag. The ccw huge zipper pull works and is pretty cool. But, it's the only pocket that is quick to access.

And the organization on the inside of the top is next to useless. I guess it's okay if all of your stuff has pocket clips. But nothing stays in the slots without them.

I'm really critical of it just because I think there are some great ideas...I REALLY wanted to like it. I just...don't.

5. Grav
    • +1 Supporter

Grav Loaded Pockets

Yeah I saw that that seemed to be the concensus. Interesting ideas but not so practical.