1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tac Light and Taurus mill G2

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Saffa2, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Saffa2

Saffa2 Loaded Pockets

Hey guys. I want to know from those of you with tuarus g2s or a bit more knowledge than I have, which weapon lights will fit o the taurus mill g2 picatinny rail. I know most lights should fit but the rail looks a bit short to me? Im looking at insight technoogies lights specifically because theyre the most available here in the southern tip of Africa. I dont own a G2(yet) but im planning on getting one and want to do my homework first. Any other info/suggestions will as usual be appreciated.

Airborne regards.

2. Leverdoug

Leverdoug Loaded Pockets

I have a G2, although I don't have a light for it yet ive been looking. I've decided on the Crimson Trace Railmaster light. Very compact and feels great on the gun, my local gun store let me try one on.

3. Saffa2

Saffa2 Loaded Pockets

Thanks, would you mind posting the length of the rail in front of and behind the slot in the rail?

4. Saffa2

Saffa2 Loaded Pockets

Are you happy with your G2? All my paperwork is done so i hope to get mine soon.

5. Leverdoug

Leverdoug Loaded Pockets

Ill have to try and measure that when I get home.

I absolutely love the gun, can't say enough good about it. Shoots great, feels great, and is very comfortable to carry concealed. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a good, affordable gun.

6. Leverdoug

Leverdoug Loaded Pockets

Sorry, haven't got a chance to measure the rail, but I just got a used InsightX2 light/laser combo for my MilPro G2 yesterday and it fits great. For some reason I can't post a pic of it.

7. Saffa2

Saffa2 Loaded Pockets

Thanks man, appreciate it.