1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Swiss Army Pocket Watch

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Mahachippy, May 27, 2006.

1. Mahachippy

Mahachippy Loaded Pockets

I have a fascination with pocket watches. For some reason they just seem right to me and I am in the market for a dedicated pocket watch because my combo watch, keychain, led light thing finally broke. Anywho, after surfing the web for a while I came across the Swiss Army Pocket watches and I really like their looks. However, I wanted to get some feedback here before I took the plunge. Does anybody have one? Do you like it? Does it stand up well to EDC?

Thanks in advance!

Chip

2. Farmall

Farmall Loaded Pockets

I had one I carried for several years till I lost it. I got it from the marlboro miles catalog along time ago. If you search eb@y under marlboro watch it will sometimes turn up a sleeper cheap.

Hope this helps.

3. Mahachippy

Thanks for the reply Farmall! Question, did it hold up well until your lost it? Did you use the provided chain...how did that hold up?

4. Lunal_Tic

Lunal_Tic Empty Pockets

I've got one, model 24724 Pocket/Desk watch, but don't carry it everyday. It seems to be good quality and the chain is fine but a little short for me.

-LT

5. Farmall

Farmall Loaded Pockets

I didn't use the chain. I wore in in my watch pocket of my pants. The chain is a very high quality chain, but I didn't want a chain flopping around since I am around a lot of machinery. It held up very well. It was still in good enough condtion that it never made it to the lost and found. Who ever found it kept it.

6. Mahachippy

Ahh, okay...thanks everybody! I am definitely going to look into getting one. Anybody have any watch sites you recommend that carries them and has decent prices/service?