1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Suunto Core & Gshock Mudman

Discussion in 'Watches' started by ObiHann, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

So I'm in a bad place here guys. I've fallen in love with the core and the mudman. The bright side is if I ordered a core, and a mudman, then I would have still spent less than my current citizen lol, but that won't help the argument with the wife lol. My problem is picking specific models though. I love the all green mudman, and also the all black, however, they are not available in the atomic solar versions. And as for the Core, I like pretty much every color they have, green/black, black/black, black/white, and black/yellow. In that specific order too lol. Is there any hope for me? :lolhammer: :help:

2. Co_Outdoorsman

Co_Outdoorsman Loaded Pockets

Welcome to the Horological Dilema... Buy em both... then beg forgiveness worked for me in the past...

3. fallow

fallow Loaded Pockets

here's another option, get both, ditch the wife, then you don't have to explain a thing. :highfive:

if you like the all black, buy a solar one then dye it. there's plenty of DYI dye jobs on gshocks.

4. Angry Scientist

Angry Scientist Empty Pockets

i personally dont like the looks of the mudman.

i'm wearing my light green/black core right now. the most current models are flawless. get one. it'll keep you happy for a while.

5. MM7

MM7 Loaded Pockets

Go somewhere and try them on before you save money and buy online.

For me, it was the mudman. My wrist just isn't big enough for the Suuntos. I bought the mil-spec all black.

Wishing I had bought a different G-Shock now.

6. kbuzbee

kbuzbee Loaded Pockets

I've been wearing the Rally Mudman since it came out. Love it! Very comfortable.

[img width=640 height=480]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/kbuzbee/P1000719.jpg[/img]

Solar + Atomic 6 band....

Only watch I wear or care about.

Good luck!

Ken

7. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

Well since my bulova has decided to stop working properly I'm down to my citizen as my only functional watch. Nothing against my citizen just that I hate wearing the same watch every day, I need change. I found this military style gshock mudman on amazon and it looks like it will even ship to Canada. I can't track down the all forest green mudman I fell in love with earlier, so this is what I may order next week. A core will have to wait a bit, but, still will be on my wish list. On a side note, I probably imaged this all forest green mudman, as I imagined a all mud brown mudman.

8. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

love that watch BUT I want a negative display. That's the kicker for me. I find the negative displays really really stand out.

9. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

Sweet, I didn't imagine it. It is the G9000-3V. It has now been ordered! However the warden has spoken and I don't get it till my bday. With my luck it wont arrive till after haha.