1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Surefire E1B MV

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by pjm106262, Dec 6, 2017.

1. pjm106262

pjm106262 Loaded Pockets

Anyone here have one? If so post pics! Pics in comparison to a EB1 would be even better!

I lost my surefire EB1 tan that was my main EDC for a few years now :( . I was hoping it would show up, and never did. So I've attempted to replace it with an Olight S2R Baton. I like the Olight just fine but it doesn't fill the void of my EB1 completely. I'm on the fence whether to buy another $150 Surefire. I also recently bought a Preon 1, Preon 2, Quark smart 1 CR123, and a mini turbo to test out since they were incredibly cheap. I'm hoping one of these will fill the void of my lost EB1. Thanks!

2. mauiblue

mauiblue Loaded Pockets

When the Surefire Backup came out years ago I bought it and I enjoyed using it. I lost it about five years ago and replaced it with a Zebralight SC600. Maybe three years ago I actually found my Surefire Backup in my attic. Amazing. By then the Zebralight SC600 was my favorite EDC pocket carry light especially since the Zebralight took a rechargeable battery and is much more versatile to me.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

3. jkwithawave

jkwithawave Loaded Pockets

I just got an E1B MV this week. So far I'm really liking it. I'll try and snap some pics of it next to my brothers EB1 and my old e1b.

It's a little bit shorter than both, and a bit brighter but wider beam. It really shines on low. I love the wide but low lumens beam. Fantastic. I don't think you'll be disappointed with it.

4. carrot

carrot Loaded Pockets

Any updates with photos? I'm thinking about getting one of these but I'm still on the fence.