1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Supporter level description?

Discussion in 'FAQs + How To' started by Last Ship, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Last Ship

Last Ship Loaded Pockets

Hi All,

I've been searching everywhere but cant seem to find out what the being a supporter or the different levels get you? I love the forums and am fairly new but like to pay it forward for all the great information.

Nick4305 likes this.
  2. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Hi, Last Ship. There are several ways to support the forum. One is to buy a badge for three months at the +1, +2, +3 or +4 level for $5, $10, $15 or $20. Your avatar will then show you as a supporter of the forum, and you will have access to sell or trade in the BST section. Another way is, if you are crafty and make edc items, is to buy a Craftsman's Badge, for $30 for three months, which will get you your own little place in the manufacturer's section to promote and sell your items. You can find the options in the "Support EDC Forums" button at the top of the page. We still have some upcoming changes which may enhance the supporter badges. Please holler if you have any other questions, and thanks!

Nick4305 likes this.
  3. Last Ship

Last Ship Loaded Pockets

Ok Cool, I'm in! I'll start out at base level and get my toes wet. Thanks for the clarification

scríbhneoir and Nick4305 like this.