1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Super glue

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by twoisone, Jan 22, 2014.

1. baldenwonder

baldenwonder Loaded Pockets

I know what you mean about cracked fingertips or right at the edge of the nail and skin. Really painful and I find pressing the split tight together an dropping superglue on top seals it quickly and it can heal. I have read that you should use medical superglue but I have never had any problems ;)
    I bought some single use for packs as once a tube is open they can often leak or go hard. ;)

FACE and twoisone like this.
  2. twoisone
    • In Omnia Paratus

twoisone EDC Junkie!!!

Could have used some superglue this day. Of course I had none with me. With my skills I probably would have glued my eyes shut anyway!:D

[​IMG][/URL]

baldenwonder and kertap75 like this.
  3. KODIAKman

KODIAKman EDC Junkie

I carry one in my tin that I edc in my jacket. I use it all the time. Most recent use was at the pub Saturday night. We were playing pool and the only had two cue sticks. The one tip popped completely off in the middle of the game. Now I know this is not the way these are usually attached but it worked in a pinch and we finished the game. That night I used my kit many times. Buddies kept teasing me good naturedly. Bandaid for some dude after he dropped his pint and cut his finger trying to pick up the pieces. The lighter to some gal needing a light. And the squirt to pull a tack out of my buddie's shoe:)

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BarksAtCats likes this.
  4. tnprepper

tnprepper Empty Pockets

Anyone prefer certain brands of SuperGlue over others? I ask because my favorite has been the Gorilla brand. It's $5 for a big bottle but I was at Harbor Freight one day and bought a 3 pack for a $1. It was by far the worst glue I've ever used.

I have seen other things where the Dollar General or Walmart brand was the best. So, any cheap brands of super glue out there that are really good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. herosemblem

herosemblem Loaded Pockets

I've been pleased with the dollar store generic $1 apiece super glue.