1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

'Sup from Queens

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Breck, May 1, 2011.

1. Breck

Breck Empty Pockets

Hey folks, longish-time lurker, first-ish time poster.

I've been EDC-ing more or less since high school (mid-30s now), but on a pretty sub-adequate basis more recently (pens, bottle opener, pocket folder, and hipster PDA only, pretty much), so I'm trying to step up my game here.

Have a Maratac AAA SS on order, along with a Victorinox Rambler, a Spyderco Micro Dyad (that I've wanted forever), a Leatherman Charge TTi, and a PocketToolX Pirhana, all of which should be coming this week.

Yeah, I kind of went medieval on the Visa card. Maybe I'll luck out and find that some of these items just aren't for me, and I'll be able to return them without missing them.

For now, I'm trying to plan out a suspension system for all this stuff and my keys, probably over 2 pockets with an unobtrusive chain - some experimentation is in order once all my gear gets here, to be sure. Pocket-carrying the Charge might be overkill.

Anyway, nice forum y'all got here - I think I'll stick around for a bit.

--fbc2

2. Firegator9

Firegator9 Loaded Pockets

Sweet order!! LoL you def. went medieval! I carry a backpack usually when I'm in my car that is where my large leatherman rides. I found that a decent size folder knife paired with a smaller victorinox was perfect for the pockets. this system takes care of blades,screwdrivers,bottle,opener,toothpick/tweezers. I don't really use the pliers that much day to day but they are in the pack if I do need it for some reason. But I'm sure you will find what works best for you and implement that in your EDC system. I too am new to the forums. So I'm learning a lot as well.
    Take care and good luck with your newly acquired items!!!