1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Sunrise

Discussion in 'Travel' started by DCBman, Mar 7, 2016.

1. DCBman

DCBman Loaded Pockets

You know, the sunrise is an amazing thing. I've traveled the planet many times over, and the sunrise is always my best moment.

The sunrise is a new day, it's another day you get to live.

Some people really like to travel, and I respect this, but I don't so much anymore. I spent the better part of 20 years on an airplane. In fact, I truly believe there were a couple years where I spent more time in in the air than on the ground. It takes a toll; mentally, physically and emotionally, I know...I lived it.

I tell people "I've seen the World, almost the entire World", but most cannot understand. I don't expect them to really, and quickly change the subject. 75 countries and 7 continents (even Antarctica). I've seen so many cultures, so many people, so many societies...nature in its most extremes and most importantly "people" in their most innocent and honest.

I wish I could tell all the stories of all the things I've seen, but it would take centuries.

One thing which I always marveled at was...the Sunrise (no matter how long it took)

Enjoy LIFE...it's all we have.

2. AdrianChang

AdrianChang Loaded Pockets

I prefer Sunsets over Sunrises. But that's just me.:)

Which country that you have been to is the most beautiful, if I may ask?

3. That Movie Guy

That Movie Guy Loaded Pockets

There IS something to be said for sunsets..... Me in Jamaica a few years ago.

[​IMG]

4. AdrianChang

AdrianChang Loaded Pockets

I don't know if its just me but your picture isn't loading.