1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions on a quality pocket holster

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Cmath, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Cmath

Cmath Loaded Pockets

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some suggestions/pictures maybe for a nice pocket holster for small pistols. I've got a S&W J-frame airweight that Could use a nice pocket holster. I currently carry it in a pocket holster made by Allen, but I could use something a bit better. It does its job but I'm looking for something more designed for the revolver. Maybe leather? Maybe a hybrid. I dunno.. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

2. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

Nobody does it better than Mika for J-Frame pocket holsters.

3. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

Mitch Rosen Leather
    Galco Gunleather

4. les snyder

les snyder Loaded Pockets

I like my Recluse Two Sided holster for my G42, the slit allows grip of the frame, and the outside flap keeps the pistol from printing... they make one for a J frame... they have options for a cargo pocket, "v" for standard pocket, and solo

5. Kryptonian

Kryptonian EDC Junkie

I've been carrying my jframe in a blackhawk #3, formerly Uncle Mikes. Works great! Check out remora holsters as well I have a few for some other pistols. They work well for both pocket and iwb.

Frailer and reppans like this.
  6. reppans

reppans Loaded Pockets

+1 on the Remora, works great for pocket, IWB appendix and 4 O'clock - the slightest tension (eg, drawstring/Lycra bicycle shorts) makes it seem like a "magnetic" holster.

7. Cmath

Cmath Loaded Pockets

Awesome suggestions! Thanks- a lot to look at. I happened to be in Walmart picking up a few items for dinner today and I picked up a Blackhawk pocket holster #3 as previously mentioned and it works great. Not bad for $10 but I'm still searching for something a little more designed for it. But the Blackhawk fits much better and prints less then the Allen I had. Plus the bottom in stitched closed unlike the Allen and prevents junk from collecting in the barrel, like lint/dirt. So untill I find something I like better, the Blackhawk will fit the bill.

8. JigMeister

JigMeister Empty Pockets

I use a Sticky and really like it for the .380. Might check out "Alabama holsters". I've heard a lot of good about them and intend to try one myself.

9. RichinVA

RichinVA Loaded Pockets

DeSantis Nemesis.