1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Location below avatar

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, and Suggestions' started by dischu, May 22, 2016.

1. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

Hello,

First I really like the content of the EDCForum. All the EDC stuff, knives and so on. That´s why I´m here.
    But additional, I really love to talk with people from all over the world! It´s the first international forum I´m registered and I enjoy it! Other aspects, other lifestyle and also other products or regulations especially regarding knives or weapons.
    Thirdly my english is not perfect but I like to improve. Sometimes I need a translator for some single words but I think until now everyone can understand what I like to say ... hopefully ;)

Sometimes when answering I like to know the location of another user preferably on the first view without checking his profile. Be it the availability of products, shipping costs or laws regarding knives or weapons ...
    Maybe it is possible to add the location below the avatar in one of the next forum updates? For example ...

[​IMG]

Thank you !!!

Nick4305 and Cobra 6 Actual like this.
  2. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Thank you for sharing your suggestion. We will take it under consideration.

3. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

Thank you!

Another thing I noticed today. It´s not essential but it would improve the forum IMO so please don´t put it on #1 of the to do list. Only when possibe and you/your team find the time.
    It would be nice to see the thread starter especially in longer threads. As I now there are such addons available for XenForo boards. So maybe it´s not much work.

Thanks!

4. Nick4305
    • The Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Good idea.