1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Suggested Maglite 2C PALS/MOLLE Holster

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by jlomein, Dec 23, 2007.

1. jlomein

jlomein Loaded Pockets

I have a Mag 2C sized flashlight that I customized with an AW regulated driver, Philips halogen bulb, C sized li-ion batteries, and a stainless steel tailcap. I currently carry it in a cheap nylon holster I got from dealxtreme. link

It fits ok, however there are a few issues. First the lid/cover part does not protect the entire bezel area of the flashlight. Second is that it has a very poor belt loop. I would like to find a holster/cover that fixes these issues, and also is PALS webbing compatible, so I can wear it on a belt or attach it to a pack. I looked through a lot of the Maxpedition and 5.11 product lines and haven't found anything suitable.

2. Codeman

Codeman Loaded Pockets

I haven't seen too much that will fit a 2C, either. Besides the Belt Holder, I have a Storage Pouch from Smoky Mountain Knife Works that will hold a 2C or 2D, but it looks even less suitable that the DX holster you have.

Hopefully someone will know of a better solution.

3. Lunal_Tic

Lunal_Tic Empty Pockets

I have a couple of modded 2C Mags and use holsters from Ripoffs. The only problem is if you are running a FM 2" deep reflector, they won't close over the head. They are still in the process of the change over from the original owners to the new ones so I don't know how product supply is right now. Also though most of their holsters list with a metal clip they are also available with a standard belt loop set up.

-LT