1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Sub-com sized knife with either Arc or Axis lock

Discussion in 'Knives' started by rule303, Nov 24, 2010.

1. rule303

rule303 Empty Pockets

I am hoping somebody here can help me with this. I got a knife back in late 2007 (Christmas) that I ended up giving away six months ago. I now regret that and want to replace. The problem is that I am having trouble remembering the model.

It was about the size of a Boker Sub-Com and used either the SOG Arc lock or the Benchmade Axis lock. I am pretty sure it was SOG. The blade was definitely sub 2 inches and the grip was fairly curved and vaugely similar in apperance to the Spyderco Cricket. The handle material was some kind of transluscent-ish synthetic.

This was an awesome little knife and I would love to find another. A fair amount of googling hasn't yielded any results other then telling me what it wasn't..i.e it is not a micron, it is not an e clip.

2. Rawls

Rawls Loaded Pockets

The Bluto from SOG has an Arc Lock and meets your criteria of being small and curvy.

3. rule303

rule303 Empty Pockets

Mystery solved. It is the SOG Sculptura http://sogknives.com/store/SCT85.html. I have nio idea why they stopped making this as it is an extremely kick *** design. Now I am off to try and find one on the used market. I never should have given mine away.