1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Stormtracker's Newest Product! Check this out!

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by stormtracker, Feb 24, 2010.

1. stormtracker

stormtracker Loaded Pockets

Funny you should mention that. : )

2. freeride

freeride Loaded Pockets

Didn't know if you missed this question.

3. xizzy

xizzy Empty Pockets

That's very nice!

Storm, you are great!

4. stormtracker

Hey Freeride. The size is 5" X 7" x 3". I dont think it will fit a full size handgun. I do however have plans in the works for a product that does. Im about 4 months out on that probably.

Do you have a suggestion of how the firearm could remain hidden when open and at the same time be quickly accessible when you need it? Please give me some input if so. I am unable to think of a way to do that.

5. tappan

tappan Loaded Pockets

Maybe a second slim organizer panel ( up against/hiding the firearm ) with a velcro/rip tab attached to the top inner of the pouch?
    So you could open the pouch and pull the rip tab, to which the slim secondary organizer is free to fall against the other organizer side, and have access to the firearm.

e.g.
    [​IMG]

(The dashed lines are possible retention straps... although to be honest, after thinking about it, they should probably be about 2/3 of the way up the pouch rather than at the very top. Where I have drawn them could cause a possible snag hazard when trying to pull your firearm out of the pouch. )

(Second edit: The retention straps don't even have to pass through the organizer panel, but on the side of it, that way it can 'freefall' towards the lower panel. )

6. freeride

freeride Loaded Pockets

This is basically what I had in mind, either a zipper or a velcro-secured area (similar to Maxped's CCW stuff) where you can access the admin area without exposing the handgun. Zip open to get to the admin area, rip velcro tab to reach handgun, something like that.

7. bigfoot

bigfoot Loaded Pockets

Wow, this thread has grown to seven pages already?! Last I saw was before the "unveiling". Thank you... no more fanny packs -- it looks great!!

8. WillCAD

WillCAD Loaded Pockets

Dangit, Storm, there oughta be a law against misleading adverts like this! I was all set to see some wondrous new gee-gaw, and all I saw was a hankie. It's enough to make a man cry, I tell ya WHUT.

But now that the product's been outed, I must say it's a winner.

9. Otis

Otis Loaded Pockets

I Like the convertable idea- from EDC pack to CCW pack in just a minute- (No Offense ST- Im just looking for the versatilty without having to purchase 2 versions!)

Heck, Im buying pretty much everything you make- you step up production and products and Im sunk!

A

10. Fusilier

Fusilier Loaded Pockets

The next thing would be a MOLLE adapter that would allow any pouch to be used with the paddle. Neat idea overall.

11. stormtracker

lol,

Funny you should mention that.

12. Dizos

Dizos Loaded Pockets

I really like it. That would make a perfect field data rig for me. I usually have GPS, digital camera, field notebook and few instruments I need to cycle through frequently. I want one.

13. Flying Bones

Flying Bones Empty Pockets

Please check your PM's and email.

14. buckshot

buckshot Loaded Pockets

Any chance for a belt clip or belt loop option vs the paddle?

15. stormtracker

Hey guy's i just wanted to make everyone aware that Im having a spring sale over at http://www.edcgear.com

From March 21st to April 4th I will pay for shipping in the CONUS and only $7 shipping international. This is for new orders made between those dates. Thank you guys for your continued patronage.

Im doing some catching up and will release the Paddle Pack probably the first week or second week of April more than likely.

Thanks for the support.
    : )

ST