1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Started taking steps...

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by OreoGaborio, Nov 30, 2015.

1. JigMeister

JigMeister Empty Pockets

Here's the bottom line for me and your mileage may vary.
    There is too much "bad" in this world now. Any honest cop will tell you they can't protect us all, all of the time. It is my responsibility to protect me and my family. Therefore, I am prepared (and continue to prepare) so that I can protect if/when the time comes. I believe it is my responsibility.

With that said, until the last year I have not carried daily. My employment prevented it. But that has changed. If I leave the house, I'm armed. I'm not going to shoot someone robbing a store as long as they don't present bodily harm. Money and goods can be replaced. But I will protect my neighbors lives if I can.

If WE don't protect us, no one else will in most cases. That's not a dig on police at all. I greatly respect law enforcement. I just know that there are limited numbers of them and many more bad guys...

It may come to US taking up arms to defend this country. I can't do that if I don't prepare. If I go out of the house and don't have my pocket flashlight, I'm inconvenienced. If I go out of the house and can't protect myself or my family - I'm dead. If you are going to prepare for anything, prepare to protect yourself, your family and your country.

I'll shut up now. :)

FireCapt, OreoGaborio and moostapha like this.
  2. moostapha

moostapha Loaded Pockets

#iamthecavalry

(Totally different world...similar idea)

3. kensington

kensington Loaded Pockets