1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Spyderco $

Discussion in 'Knives' started by Red Horn, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Red Horn

Red Horn Loaded Pockets

I just tinkered around with a few and wound up switching the clips to the other side on a couple Benchmades. I see your point Carrot. The Spydies should work fine. Looking into Bob T and UK Pen Drop Point Slipit's now.

2. Dozer

Dozer Loaded Pockets

They are definatly worth it. Not only do you get a very quality knive you also get top notch customer service for the life of that knife. Can't go wrong. I recommend looking at the FRN Stretch 2. Very nice knife and the cost isn't to high.

3. kz1000s1

kz1000s1 Loaded Pockets

The Para is my favorite. Having a large handle for the blade size is why it works so well and you can find a used one for $70. Other favorites are the Native and Lava. They can be a little pricey for some if you playing list.

I used to have an LCC just like yours in S30V. Miss that one a lot!

4. danbo27

danbo27 Loaded Pockets

SOG or Schrade for me. :popcorn:

5. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY Loaded Pockets

I have had and have almost every blade out there. I also have the Bark River bug. Back to the question at hand. Are they worth it? YES!!!!!!!!!!! Look for a ParaMilitary. I bought one barely used and in near mint condition for $80. AWESOME knife.

6. Red Horn

Red Horn Loaded Pockets

7. rueingeni

rueingeni Loaded Pockets

I'd say the drop point version, because the narrower tip can come in handy. On the other hand, I think a leaf blade looks better, but there's not really a functional advantage to having it.

However, if you don't do a lot of food prep type work or fruit cutting, or other cutting where you might need to cut a curve or get in a tight space, the advantage of the drop point version pretty much disappears.