1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Some observations on business travel

Discussion in 'Travel' started by wundergeist, Jun 6, 2009.

1. wundergeist

wundergeist Loaded Pockets

I wrote down some observations from 20-plus years of being an accidental tourist. It's mostly relevant to people who travel on business, for short engagements.

Full post here:

http://sitacuisses.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-observations-on-being-accidental.html

My advice regarding bags:

My advice regarding travel vests:

Enjoy,

JCS

2. pu1869

pu1869 Empty Pockets

Great post.

I have been traveling internationally since I was about 6 year and my father was a classic Road warrior sales man so I knew many of these tips long before Flying lost it romance.

I just wish that everyone would learn these basic tips and it would make travel and flight much easier for all of us.

3. DSC

DSC Banned

Yes, I wish people were better-educated also. My favorite thing is when I'm trying to board the plane and there's 30 people just standing there, not moving with a purpose, just sort of casually trying to get their overstuffed, too large bags in the overhead bins. I love that. It's just great...and I get the impression they don't care about anyone but themselves.

Sorry...I just travel efficiently but when so many people don't, I ended up being inconvenienced because of others.

4. Mike V

Mike V Loaded Pockets