1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Snubbie or single-stack auto for deep concealment?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by midnightreport, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Tropicheat

Tropicheat Loaded Pockets

kahr cm9 for everything. its GTG in the pocket,waist,bellyband,ankle. you name it, it works

D50boy and Colt0208 like this.
  2. DBR

DBR Loaded Pockets

Using a handgun effectively is all location, location, location. If someone gets two .380 HydraShoks in their chest, they're going to be having some severe problems.

Gnarly and onebadwagon like this.
  3. Ralph B

Ralph B Loaded Pockets

S&W Centennial 640 .38 cal, all thumbs up here. Been carring the 640 for 16 years, you can throw it in a pocket, on your ankel, holstered on your hip. We can go on for ever where to put this piece. Throw in 1 or 2 speed strips and you got yourself a great concealment gun. Good luck.

4. Colt0208

Colt0208 Loaded Pockets

x2.... just switched from an LC9 to the Kahr CM9 and am not looking back.. excellent pistol for the money..

D50boy likes this.
  5. FRagman1967

FRagman1967 Loaded Pockets

I cant help you in your overall choice, but I would take the autopistol unless the revolver is plus p rated.
    I would never carry anything with a polymer frame, I hate them. i carry for deep concealment, a Sig P232 with hydrashock ammo. it is small and flat, and comfortable with the soft neoprene grips.

6. Davidk

Davidk Loaded Pockets

I sold my walther pps and bought a kahr pm9 and couldn't be happier. i carry it in either a stoner iwb holster or a rear pocket/wallet style holster and forget i have it on me.