1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Smallish light with a pocket clip...

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by ItsHardToKnow, Nov 25, 2015.

1. sierra11b

sierra11b Loaded Pockets

The QRv2 in copper with Ti clip has been great.

Radley and O_G like this.
  2. fyrpiper

fyrpiper Loaded Pockets

Pelican 1910. One AA battery, two modes 72lm H 14lm low with great pocket clip. Love mine.

3. Colt Seavers

Colt Seavers Loaded Pockets

I've been considering getting the o light s10 baton. I've read the new version is up to 400 lumens. Any owners care to share any pros and cons? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets

is that bad?

Looked, briefly, at a E12 in REI yesterday - does it also have reverse clicky like the LD02?

AND
    Can that be changed on either light? Like, can you make it 'normal' click tail by modifying or replacing it?

5. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets

Lastly, is there a pocket clip available for E11?
    Unfortunately, due to forum software on any site that Im on, you cant make searches with only three characters, so I cant search "E11" on here, so I cant just search to see if people have put clips on E11 Fenix.
    I have an E11 now, and I like it, so that is why Im interested in using that one for EDC use

6. cbthedookie

cbthedookie Loaded Pockets

I don't have my e11 handy (in my son's car...), but I think the e11 didn't have a pocket clip, and given its rolling nature I don't think there is anywhere to clip one that would stay attached.

Are you looking for AA or for AAA powered lights? There are lots of great AA lights with pocket clips - Zebralight comes to mind, with screw-attached pocket clips - plus very high lumens and a cool UI. Eagletac d25a mini is also available with a switch; I have a twisty that went bad so I'm a bit soured on that light, but it seems generally well liked.

And I do believe the ld02 has TIR head, but I've not noticed a better beam quality than most of the other aaa lights in my collection.

I think the ld02 would make a great option for you if you are looking for a switch-controlled aaa light. AA lights are better all around if you are willing to deal with the larger size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. steeps

steeps Loaded Pockets

Hear's a trick to search any website. In Google type in "site:domain search" without quotes. So in your case type in:
    site:edcforums.com e11
    Or
    site:edcforums.com e11 clip

Enjoy!

ItsHardToKnow likes this.
  8. polonium9

polonium9 EDC Junkie!!!

Okay, the Thrunite Ti3 is a tiny light with a pocket clip that is reversible. I haven't had the flickering problem a few people experienced on here, luckily.

It's cheap-ish, and does work wonders. I haven't looked back since I bought mine. Considered a preon(?), but the thrunite works for me.

The clip is removeable, and can be switched, which means it can be worn on the hat at night. I've done that a few times when walking the dog at night, and it works amazingly.

Also, the really low lumen first mode is amazing at night. You don't get blinded at night when you turn it on, which is a big plus.