1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Small frame Oakleys?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by DemskeetSkeet, Jul 30, 2011.

1. DemskeetSkeet

DemskeetSkeet Loaded Pockets

I'm fixed on oakleys as I have always loved the style/fit/finish, etc. I could never justify the purchase earlier because I always more my prescription glasses every minute of the day. Now that I don't have to wear them all the time means I want to invest in some great sunglasses for driving and such.

Can't wait to try some on.

I am really digging the Gascan but am looking to find some gascan S somewhere.

he bottlecaps are sharp as well. The five squared kind of has that Gascan look in the front.

Decisions decisions......

Thanks guys!

2. Mr_Moe

Mr_Moe Loaded Pockets

Don't have any in matte black. (If you can get the VR28 black iridium lenses. They are fantastic and very versatile. Every time someone tries mine they are surprised how good the lense color works.)

3. hig789

hig789 Loaded Pockets

I have a pair of black Flak Jackets with black iridium polarized lenses and they are pretty small. I don't know if they still make them of not, I believe I paid close to $200 for mine and they are worth every penny. I agree with Mr_Moe on the vr28 lenses they are amazing. I have a pair that I use to play golf in and they do a very good job of cutting out the haze. Just my .02.

4. Tango 191

Tango 191 Loaded Pockets

Oakley WIRE series cant go wrong, been wearing them for years

5. niagaratac

niagaratac Loaded Pockets

Dude most, if not all Oakleys bought on E bay are fake, if they cost less then in a Oakley or eyeglass shop or sun glass national store then they are fake. No one sells $300 shades for $100 and gives you what you think you are getting. i have fake and real Oakleys. The difference is remarkable!

6. DemskeetSkeet

DemskeetSkeet Loaded Pockets

Appreciate the information, thank you. I will definitely purchase from a legit website or local store(if I can find any......).

Hopefully I can decide this Saturday if the boss doesn't tell me to work ; ) I love overtime so I hope he does : )