1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Small Double sided Keychain clips

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by dculkowski, Jan 19, 2017.

1. dculkowski

dculkowski Empty Pockets

I'm looking to find the smallest clip to attach anything to a main keyring that can be easily removed.
    [​IMG]
    Current use the smallest split rings I have to a python clip and attach it to my ring with is a aluminum wire ring. I want to be able to quickly remove and add for things like being able to take the Flashlight off, but I have a multitude of different tools I put on depending on where I'm going. Any input will be helpful. Thanks in advance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. DFT17

DFT17 Loaded Pockets

How about snap swivels found in the fishing tackle area of the local sporting goods stores?

dculkowski likes this.
  3. dculkowski

dculkowski Empty Pockets

I've thought about swivels as something that could be used. What I wish existed was like a 1/2 or 3/4 inch s biner. Thanks for the thought though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

4. MeridianSun

MeridianSun Loaded Pockets

ItsHardToKnow likes this.
  5. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

NiteIze also make small carabiners, as small as 1 lb capacity with or without locking, that I use for a similar purpose.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

6. anthro-2010

anthro-2010 Loaded Pockets

I agree about the Niteize Sbinders I just ordered a new pack to secure the zippers on my backpack when traveling /shopping. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

7. SOS24

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

I like the Nite Ize Microlocks. They are small lockable versions of the s-biners.

8. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

As mentioned above Nite Ize do the mini s-biners in various materials/sizes to suit, and are also available in a locking version for extra security if needed.

Another option would be to set up your keyring the opposite way round - attach a few clips to the keyring instead of to your chosen items, and you can easily swap about what you have on the keyring. This is what I do - I have a couple of extra clips alongside the permanent items, and it means I can attach anything with a small split ring (or suitable loop) without having to buy a clip for each item.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  9. Radioactive_Man

Radioactive_Man Loaded Pockets

I have these exact things. They're pretty nice, good retention on the clip.

10. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

Well, you found it. It is called the "MacGizmo" (BerkeleyPoint) Pico Clip. While it is definitely small, it is UNRELIABLE because the spring gate tension is too LOW. I have experienced items inadvertently separate from this product. It is worse at that phenomenon than those NiteIze S Biners and I have removed them from my usage.

If you insist on having a small clip, try the Nano Clip found on the same page linked above.