1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Sleeve for Squirt P4?

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by rob15594, May 7, 2009.

1. rob15594

rob15594 Empty Pockets

Hi, I just ordered a Squirt P4 and decided I wanted to get a sleeve for it. I went to the Leatherman store and all they have is one for the standard stainless steel Leatherman Micra. This looks different from the black one I have seen for the squirt series. I emailed customer service a few days ago, but haven't gotten a response. I have found the sleeve on several other sites, but its either out of stock or it doesn't meet the minimum order requirement. Does anyone know where I can get a sleeve or know of a cheap alternative. I want to carry the P4 in the same pocket as my blackberry and don't want to scratch my phone. Thanks.

2. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

3. MandM

MandM Loaded Pockets

Go buy a couple scraps of leather and make your own! It's really not too difficult... and if you go to a craft store you can buy square pre-dyed stuff for a few bucks, and a leather "quick-stitch" tool for less than $10. And in 15 or so minutes.... TA-DA!

4. rob15594

rob15594 Empty Pockets

Thanks for the replies, I may try to make my own.

5. powerring
    • In Omnia Paratus

powerring Loaded Pockets

I carry my Squirt S4 in one of these:

http://www.swissknifeshop.com/Swiss_Army_58mm_Knife_Pouch_p/sa33263.htm

It's a belt pouch rather than a sleeve but it's so small, light and unobtrusive that It's barely noticeable. It's designed for a SAK Classic but fits the Squirt perfectly. It may be considered heresy to carry a Leatherman in a SAK case though. :-X

6. bigfoot

bigfoot Loaded Pockets

If memory serves, the Micra sleeve also fits the Squirt line. It's a tight fit, but acceptable. Should be in the black color and just says "Leatherman" out the outside. No more than a couple of bucks directly through Leatherman.

7. znapschatz

znapschatz Loaded Pockets

My wife's Squirt doesn't fit into either of two Micra sleeves I have, which are a snug fit even for a Micra. Maybe you are thinking of the Squirt sleeve, which is black and fits both. Micra leather is grey.

8. bigfoot

bigfoot Loaded Pockets

I think you are right... I had it in reverse. :-X

When I was at the Leatherman factory store about a month ago I was able to pick up the black sleeve, and I think that's all they had hanging up. Didn't see any grey sleeves. Might see if you can call them directly and find out the scoop.

9. rob15594

rob15594 Empty Pockets

The Leatherman store only has the gray one for the Micra, I have emailed them asking about the availability of the black one, but have'nt received a response yet. I will figure something out. Thanks.

10. Toolboy

Toolboy Empty Pockets

There was a guy on candlepower forums who used to sell leather "socks" for flashlights out of all sorts of cool leather. I use one to hold my leatherman squirt in my pocket. I have two made by him, one of Elk and the other made from blue bullfrog skin. Pretty cool and not too pricey for a custom item. Can't remember the guy's name now for the life of me. Maybe some other CPF members will remember?