1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Single wrapped wipes. Looking for recommendations.

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Thesteve_global, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Thesteve_global

Thesteve_global Loaded Pockets

Hey everyone,

As I'm aging, I'm discovering new things. Growing up the son of immigrant parents, there were things I never knew about until my first roommate who's parents were American born. I was introduced to things like Spam, Sweet Potatoes and Marshmallows, Thermal Wear, among other things. (And of course, EDC)

Recently I was introduced to using wet wipes after conducting #2 business and I have to say that this is a life changer.

Now I'm seeking recommendations for single wrapped wipes to take with me in my EDC. I'm not a parent so throwing a 50ct brick of wipes in my bag doesn't seem like the best idea. When I looked up single wrapped, so many brands popped up, I figured it's be best to reach out to the community and see what you guys think.

What's the best individually wrapped wet wipe to handle #2 business and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. landwire
    • In Omnia Paratus

landwire Loaded Pockets

One Wipe Charlies!!! From the Dollar Shave Club, they have wipes for #2. They have both a brick of wipes and individual packets. I found the price to be reasonable. The scent is quite decent and it does the job just fine. As a bonus, if you are a member of the dollar shave club, it is very easy to add to your order. Yup yup, have it shipped right to you versus going out to the store.

Thesteve_global likes this.
  3. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

You're correct there are a multitude of brands out there!

I have to admit I don't carry for #2. But I do carry some always for hand cleaning. Some are large enough that I'd think they would work for #2 -- I may give them a try one of these days. At home. Where I have backup tp just in case! LOL.

All of the ones I've ever bought seemed sturdy enough. You can find individually wrapped ones in all kinds of places: drugstores, supermarkets, Walmart, most any 'dollar' store.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

xrayit likes this.
  4. Fragarach

Fragarach Loaded Pockets

Hah. I use 99% germ kill ones in 100 packs. Cleans butts, greasy hands, car parts, cooking gear and does a decent job of a dry shower when you are staying a few days with only drinking water..
    Not exactly the best for your skin but doesn't have any negative effects on me.
    And as you always have to touch the door to exit a public rest room being able to grab another from the pack and wipe your hands down after you are done makes eating a burger or something afterwards a much more comfortable experience knowing you haven't got someone else's fecal matter on your hands from the door handle...
    Usually half a pack or more in my bag and half a dozen full packs in the car.

-=The Matter is Void=-

Moshe ben David likes this.