1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Silencing your keys?

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by straightpuke, Nov 16, 2009.

1. SALT

SALT Loaded Pockets

O0 That is great. I wish they made one with a larger ring. Would be great for work keys. May have to order one to see if I can get it to work, or sew my own.

2. bquinlan

bquinlan Loaded Pockets

Before I split my keys into two sets I was using a 1-1/2" ring without any trouble.

--Bob Q

3. UrbanKathy

UrbanKathy Loaded Pockets

I just got my Key Covers--they work great. I can fit 4 regular keys plus 2 Mul-T-Lock keys plus micro prybar plus grocery store card on the inside. On the outside is my LM Squirt and photon light. So the LM and light are always ready while the keys stay inside the neoprene. No more ripped pockets!

This would make a great tool edc--light, LM, prybar, tweezers, any tools you think you might need in an emergency but don't need too often.

The company was out of a color so they substituted another color plus gave me an extra AND a cellphone Clip Safe. If I don't use the ClipSafe I'll see if a friend can use it and report back to me on its pros/cons.

I'm sure more will fit since it stretches, but I'll keep the tweezers on my Fak pouch, where it belongs.

4. Nath1985

Nath1985 Empty Pockets

if you want to stop your keys rattling around, for say when you are hunting. you could try blu tack, or wrap a small elastic band around them.