1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Sig 238

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Buckeye Jake, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Buckeye Jake

Buckeye Jake Loaded Pockets

Just got new grips for my hd 238 in Osage Orange. Love the feel of wood . These were made by a small company by the name of LS grips out of Neosho Mo . Nice is the best description. Price was more than reasonable, 21 bucks to my door . I am sure i will try other sets from them .

Jake

2. camjr

camjr Loaded Pockets

I'm not a big fan of the .380acp as a defensive round, but ammo has vastly improved in the caliber over the last 10 years due to the proliferation of the small pocket .380's. I prefer a J Frame 642 with .38spl 135gr+p Gold Dots as a pocket gun, but there are times when this little Sig P238 can go where others can't.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ran23 likes this.
  3. amacman
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

Ive got the Colt Mustang Pocket Lite. Have shot it plenty with a variety of ammo without problems.

Buckeye Jake likes this.
  4. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

Years ago, I carried a Tim LaFrance-customised Colt Pocketlite as a backup when carrying my Browning Hi-Power.

My Pocketlite had no sharp edges, custom thin aluminium grips, and was virtually as smooth as a bar of used soap; just what a pocket-carried firearm should be.

The equivalent Sig product is of excellent quality, but needs a girth reduction. ☺️

Buckeye Jake likes this.
  5. Buckeye Jake

Buckeye Jake Loaded Pockets

The sig sas is somewhat smoother. I carry my hd 238 and i agree it a little on the thick side.
    It also does duty as my house gun . The night sights are the deal maker .

Jake