1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Show Us Your Every Day Carry, Volume 21

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Soulriot, Nov 13, 2015.

1. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

Like your copper bar, never seen one before.

“The rights of conscience, of bearing arms, of changing the government, are declared to be inherent in the people.”

Fisher Ames

Fixer likes this.
  2. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

“The rights of conscience, of bearing arms, of changing the government, are declared to be inherent in the people.”

Fisher Ames

balder77, peli1984, CJinPa and 7 others like this.
  3. MR24927
    • In Omnia Paratus

MR24927 Loaded Pockets

Can’t believe it’s been this long [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

victograph, Captdave13, JHGM and 12 others like this.
  4. Fixer

Fixer Loaded Pockets

Thanks! I wanna post the progress pictures.

Here's today:
    [​IMG]

balder77, ChrisJ, CJinPa and 8 others like this.
  5. Stormdrane

Stormdrane Loaded Pockets

6. hatchetjack

hatchetjack EDC Junkie!!!!!

[​IMG]

7. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

8. Hagbard81

Hagbard81 Loaded Pockets

On my person at work everyday.

Over the last months, the Nymph has become my favourite slipjoint for the office. Sometimes it takes a while untill a love grows ;)

Bought it 3 years ago and haven't used it at the beginning. Now I would say it is perfect for people wearing a suit at work. Highly underrated knife.

A lot of people were complaining about the price, but it is a legal carry option where I live. And people pay much more for knives, which are at least legally problematic to carry, but to each his own :unsure:
    [​IMG]

balder77, keycutter, CJinPa and 3 others like this.
  9. Fixer

Fixer Loaded Pockets

As my colleague put it, doin my 'gray man thing' today...[​IMG]

balder77, aloxide, Captdave13 and 7 others like this.
  10. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

Finally we have summer temperatures around here, it was only a week ago I lit the fireplace for the last time after having sub 50F temperatures for weeks. With readings in the 70F+ range and vacation time, clothing and EDC is slimmed down from light to even lighter.
    [​IMG]
    My go-to shorts for the last 5-6 years, Klättermusen Nerthus is made from an incredibly comfortable and breathable quality of polypropylene fabric.

In the pockets, depending on activity;
    Cold Steel micro recon 1, and sometimes Benchmade Bugout.
    Lumintop Tool Ti
    Flagrant Beard wallet
    Cellphone (not in picture)
    Chapstick
    Earplugs
    House key

Watches in rotation these days, also depending on activity;
    Squale 50 atmos
    Garmin Fenix 5S plus
    Casio G-shock DW5600-BB

On my head, my old trusty Oakley Flak jackets from 2012, which I somehow forgot to put in the photo.

The CS micro recon is sharp, small and lightweight, but I think I will swap it out with the Dragonfly sometime soon. The DF doesn´t add much size and weight, but it handles soooo much better.

11. Fixer

Fixer Loaded Pockets

Very cool. How do you like your lumintop tool ti, and your Garmin Fenix?

I have the same flashlight on order and I've been considering garmin's dive watch/computer for a while now.

12. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

All things considered, the tool Ti is probably my favorite EDC light. The size and weight in combination with a tail switch is just perfect. I have the Nichia version, which produces a nice and natural tint.
    The only negatives for me is the finish and the tail switch “quality”. Polished titanium is a bit more shiny than I prefer and the switch isn´t always 100% predictable. I´m not one of those guys who really cares what order the different outputs are arranged in a 100 lumen light, I click on the switch and usually get by with the first level, which I think is M on on this light. This is important to some, and could be for you as well.

I haven´t really used the Garmin enough to give it a score. I´ve tried many of the features, and they seem to work very well, but I prefer to use good old analogue watches whenever suitable, so I haven´t used the Garmin extensively as an everyday watch. My usecases are hunting, hiking, excersise and ultra lightweight carry.
    For hunting, I love to have maps easily accessible when I´m hunting, especially in new areas, as well as all kind of useful info you can cunfigure to show on the home screen, like sunrise, sunset, weather etc. There is also integration with Garmin Astro and Wehunt dog trackers that we use, but I haven´t tested that feature yet.
    Hiking usage is pretty similar to hunting, but I usually prefer to show my position as UTM coordinates and use a paper map to navigate.
    During excersise I just use it to track my heartrate, pace and distance, I don´t use any of the advanced features.
    It´s not the most practical device ever for mapping, music streaming and contactless payment, but the fact that it can do all of that as well as work as a regular watch / activity tracker means that I can leave a lot of stuff back home if I want to go really lightweight. I did consider some of the smartwatch alternatives, but with the long batterylife as well as physical buttons and a display that is visible in all light conditions, It wasn´t very hard to see what was most suitable for my type of use. It´s a good watch that deserves more wrist time than it gets, but the competition is hard in my watchbox.
    There are only two negatives I can see at this stage. One is the design of the lugs on the small version, which is the one I have. When I tried the different sizes it was almost as the mid sized fit my small wrist better than the small size. I ended up going with the small size anyway, as the design is more low key, but it´s lazy engineering to make a model for smaller wrist and put so little effort into the design of the lugs. The second negative is a smaller, almost none issue, but it seems like the battery indicator or battery drain is less predictable after I´ve installed some 3. Party apps. Battery life is still very good, but I don´t trust the battery indicator as much as I used to.

Stormdrane likes this.
  13. Stormdrane

14. Fixer

Fixer Loaded Pockets

Needed some color today:
    [​IMG]

IGetov, balder77, Tallboyjim and 7 others like this.
  15. Stormdrane

[​IMG]
    Not shown: watch, keychain, wallet, phone, & lighter ;)

16. huh

huh Loaded Pockets

today's carry...[​IMG]

17. Fixer

Fixer Loaded Pockets

Didn't get a pocket dump photo today, but did get a new knife! [​IMG]

18. Stormdrane

19. Fixer

Fixer Loaded Pockets

20. keycutter

keycutter Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

balder77, aloxide, Tallboyjim and 7 others like this.