1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Show Us Your Every Day Carry, Volume 21

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Soulriot, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

Sorry double post if the mods could please remove.

iacchus likes this.
  2. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

Saturday Night's EDC.

[​IMG]

3. Chefget

Chefget Loaded Pockets

4. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

Sunday morning EDC

[​IMG]

Sunday afternoon EDC

[​IMG]

5. 313

313 Uber Prepared

Vacation's over and back at the desk..

[​IMG]

6. Colt Seavers

Colt Seavers Loaded Pockets

Of course, no problem.
    The wallet is made by a company called 31Trum, i actually discovered them through this forum also. I can sort the contact details out for him if you would like.
    The lighter is made by Turboflame, and as long as you use refined fuel they will last years. It's got an awesome "V" flame, the two jets are adjusted to meet in the middle. A very cool lighter and sturdy too. I made the mistake with my first one of using cheap store gas (Swan, Ronson etc) avoid these at all cost as they leave a nasty residue which makes the lighter unusable

7. Colt Seavers

The bullrush is not a bad tool, and not the best either. It certainly offers enough tools for the uses i have for it, and the extended philips (posi) screwdriver is great. It fits nice in your hand, whether you're a lefty or a righty and the spring loaded pliers have saved me from an RSI. The seatbelt cutter is SUPER sharp to, as you would expect, thankfully ive not had to use that particular tool for its intended purpose. Now here is the but.....
    It does feel a little flimsy. I realise these multi tools aren't meant to be direct replacements for the actual tools, but it doesn't like to be worked too hard. As i mentioned it does all the jobs i need it for perfectly, just don't really bear down on that screw head, it has a tendancy to groan a little. I hope this helps and doesn't put you off from getting one.

8. Howler4

Howler4 Loaded Pockets

How do you like those Luminox watches? I've been thinking about purchasing one myself. Can they take a beating?

9. Kev2488

Kev2488 Loaded Pockets

10. misterS
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]A couple of variations

11. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

Howler4 - All of mine are 15 to 20+ years old and I have 5 Navy Seals & 1 USAF Stealth. They have held up great, the Stealth and 1 Navy Seal never see rugged use but four of the Navy Seals have been my go to watches for outdoor activities whether it be camping, working in the yard or garage, or swimming/snorkeling at the beach or the lake. They have withstood some serious abuse and keep on ticking. Broke the crystal on the first one I bought which was through STUPIDITY on my part, not the watches, and bought another while the first was away for repair. Luminox repaired it quickly and they all have been in for servicing once about 8 years ago. I usually replace my own batteries but wanted them all pressure tested for leaks that one time. The glow has dimmed somewhat in the last couple of years on most of them but to be expected due to their age. So all I can speak to is the older Luminox watches and they are amazing at taking abuse.

My brother in law was buying a newer one about 5 years ago, while ringing it up at Bass Pro in Destin FL, the salesman drops it & the crystal shatters completely. Obviously my BIL thought well that is junk & didn't buy one. I would love to hear some others opinions on the newer ones as well as there are a couple I've been eying.

12. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

13. Howler4

Howler4 Loaded Pockets

GaryMc Thank you for the reply. I am sure if you drop any watch just right you can shatter the crystal. Nothing is purely indestructible. I'm just looking for something that can take an honest beating.

I recently took a new position at work that will require me getting my hands dirty. I was looking for something that could take beating from a hard's day work, as well as any outdoor activities such as hunting, camping, swimming, or whatever. Plus I like the way the Luminox look.

Tallboyjim, GaryMc and Kev2488 like this.
  14. trickcarey

trickcarey EDC Junkie!!!!!

15. jcombs

jcombs Loaded Pockets

16. Colt Seavers

Great pic and gear. Love the zippo

tfbraden, MCPOWoller and GaryMc like this.
  17. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

Colt Seavers, Thank You.

18. Puinsai
    • In Omnia Paratus

Puinsai Loaded Pockets

19. GaryMc

GaryMc Loaded Pockets

Still carrying same items from yesterday but swapped from the ALOX to my Frost Cutlery "One Eyed Jack" I purchased around 40 years ago at 16 years old. I've had this knife longer than any but 3 others I retained from my childhood. This was my go to knife throughout high school & college back in the 70's & 80's. Very unique blade and great for opening packages. Made of Japanese Surgical Steel circa 1976. It has been a stellar performer & held up great being carried fairly often for 40 years.

[​IMG]

20. Hewi

Hewi Loaded Pockets

Nice, I had the Laco Paderborn a while back. Nice watch!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tfbraden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.