Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Soulriot, Nov 13, 2015.
Basic EDC | On Person Carry | Skinth Loadouts | Backpack | Bail Out Bag
I like it a lot. It has a very solid lockup.
Simple day, hanging with my little guy.
Recycled picture, but exactly what I am carrying today.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Well, here's what I got on me 5 days out of 7:
- The keyring is my EDC in the true sense, it's with me every day. Keys, flashlight, scissor-based multitool.
- Victorinox Tourist, it's been my pocket knife for a few years now.
- Zippo, present from the mrs. about twenty years ago. Gonna miss it once I quit smoking..
- iPhone. I keep my credit card & ID in the cover slots.
- Small, cheap leather wallet for other cards and paper cash. Also a few guitar picks in there.
- Traditional wax cover notebook & Parker Jotter clone (real deal incoming)
- Victorinox Spirit S, carried in my computer-shoulderbag/wannabe man-bag
This seems overkill
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
where'd you get that little fixie? I like the blade shape a lot!
Rainy day carry.
You, good Sir, have an excellent taste in music.
Id like to take a second to thank all you jerks who neglected to tell me that BRK fever was a thing. Now I'm doomed and the doctor says the only temporary relief comes from buying one more BRK....be ye duly warned.
Untitled by Grob Theory, on Flickr
I like your vallet tray. I just got my first. A bambo one off of Amazon. Nice clean look you got there.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk