Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Soulriot, Nov 13, 2015.
Untitled by Grob Theory, on Flickr
ok ill bite....is it some kind of precision pipette?
Correct! It's a 2 microliter pipette, typically used in research laboratories.
What is that to the left of your watch?
McGizmo on my neck
Prometheus in my coin pocket
First time posting my EDC I believe.
Pretty basic. Insert a Samsung Note 3 (used to take the picture)
- Cabelas Bison hide front pocket wallet (Surprisingly nice)
- Key chain with keys, screw driver thing I use way too often, mini-bic, lanyard
- Leatherman Skeletool (sometimes swapped out for an Izula or a SAK
- Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 - Loaded with 6+1 95gr. Winchester PDX1 bonded HP
- Extra mag (sometimes)
The BG380 is actually carried with a Clipdraw on the opposite side. I tried a few holsters, but I prefer the Clipdraw. I figure that it has long trigger pull at nearly 10lbs and a thumb safety. Less of a chance of an negligent discharge than a Smith revolver.
Next up is...
- Replacement and re-organizing my key situation. Going to ditch the lanyard.
- Find a good light
- Replace the semi-auto for a revolver (.38spl or 357mag - not sure which yet)
Sink dump after 12 lawns
Pages of beautiful laid out photos, and then this.... ^^^^
Seattle hotel night before the Hawks v. Cardinals. My wife got to meet Mama Lynch.... too cool.
mumdo dumpo 11_15_15 by mumbojumboo, on Flickr
That pry bar is so flipping cool!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some of my favorite dumps. .. are yours bro.
Transmitted Electronically through Tapatalk
Looks like and sounds like you had a very fun time. (When I'm traveling Jose Cuervo comes with me, too.)