1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Show us your 5.11 bags

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by ty_higg, Jun 4, 2013.

1. GCS3

GCS3 Empty Pockets

Is the 5.11 vertical pouch compatible with the All hazards Prime bag?

2. Easyrunning

Easyrunning Loaded Pockets

I have an R12 (which my daughter uses as a school bag), an R24 (my travel bag), an R72 (my Lifeguard/swim bag) and a MOAB 6 (my EDC).

3. tonyuk

tonyuk Loaded Pockets

its a bitter sweet day.my trusty rush24 has been retired from being my work bag. it has served me well and exceptionally well on other times. if hit by bad weather it has done a blinding job of keeping my work gear dry.

but but i have changed roles at work so i dont carry half what i used to 9/10 i would grab my 5.11 excursion bag but that didnt look too professional .so i asked santa for a rush 12 and ..he.delivered this has taken up the role.of my new work bag .it didnt take long before i started putting paracord on it and adding my own personal touch to it. but im looking into GITD tabs for the zipper pulls elastic for my keys.anothermorale patch to go on it

now all i need now is a rush 72 in multicam then i have the family[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. ProjeKtWEREWOLF

ProjeKtWEREWOLF Loaded Pockets

I love my RUSH 12, but i barely use it outside of carrying stuff to work. I am thinking of downsizing to something much smaller. I used to own a Maxp Mongo and then a Sitka, but hate the single strap thing.
    I'm a bit stumped what I need to be looking at, other than the Bullet 15L ( which is too much money tbh).

5. tonyuk

tonyuk Loaded Pockets

i love my 24 but when all i was carrying to work is my lunch and sometimes a suit jacket tie phone charger it was far too big but i liked that it faired up against the weather really well. if it rained water rolled off it and it was reliable.

then when i went to other sites i would carry even less than that sometimes i needed a bag just to carry my lunch and a few extra bits and it was too little to justify taking the 24. so id grab my excursion but im not too confident with it.its water resistant but its the seams they dont seem too secure .so i tend to only take it out to carry bare minimum. and plus when you walk into a goverment building with what is effectivly anm sports /gym bag it doesnt look too professional. so this takes me to the 12 its smart and thanks to the 24 i know its reliable . and its the perfect size for taking what i need for work. and it looks professional.

and a bit of a side note

the paracord carry handle was the best one i have done . the one i did on my 24 looks tacky this one looks pretty darn good!

Ghostface likes this.
  6. Novix

Novix Loaded Pockets

Ya I think I need a medic too, r12,r24,72, MOAB 10, Lima, xray messenger, range bag and pouches... god I hope my wife does look at this...

7. tonyuk

tonyuk Loaded Pockets

excursion
    push pack
    rush 12
    rush24
    xray duffle

and i brought my dad a covert 18 for christmas last year

Ghostface likes this.
  8. yamsi12

yamsi12 Loaded Pockets

Anyone have the LBD duffle? Looking to buy a duffle bag and considering it (prob the Lima) but pics and reviews are hard to come by. One thing I don't understand is why the shoulder straps aren't removable or at least able to be hidden.

9. tonyuk

tonyuk Loaded Pockets

i have the duffle bag and i love it plenty of space to carry stuff can be annoying when your walking as it is pulling on one shoulder and when your walking it bounces off the back of your legs or :censored: or your back. there is no real comfortable way to carry it if you carry anything other than clothing but if i need to carry stuff that i cant fit in my rush packs then this is the bag i would want (i cant sfford /justify a camms 2.0)

10. tonyuk

tonyuk Loaded Pockets

also .with my xray duffle. the single shoulder strap is removeable and storeable but to behonest i love the versatility of it . i dont drive so if i have to go away for a weekend or a week i know that this will hold it all and will look good doing so . and with traveling on trains ,london underground trains,taxis,busses etc or even just walking its nice to have all the handles exsposed so for me i carry it when walking i use the large shoulder strap. then when traveling via transport i dont have a lot of space to move so grabbing one of the end handles is great that way i can drag it off like a wheelcase . then if i need to lift it to put into a boot/trunk of a taxi i can lift it via end handles or the main handles . and also the main carry handles are big enough that you can carry it like a backpack . its not comfortable but its manageable .

11. Medic1

Medic1 Loaded Pockets

I just bought the Rush 72 and Moab 6. My packs are for edc survival anf one of my hobbies. Repacking them and adding-removing pouches all the time.

Easyrunning and kensington like this.
  12. Ken Badgley

Ken Badgley Loaded Pockets

I like your set up Ramon!

zyntherius, RoadWizard and dansciurus like this.
  13. Ken Badgley

Ken Badgley Loaded Pockets

Perfect pack for that every day carry.

nolaradio likes this.
  14. carlinpole

carlinpole Loaded Pockets

My Rush 24.[​IMG]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Ken Badgley likes this.
  15. ferris209

ferris209 Loaded Pockets

Well, got a Rush 12 in Double Tap this week, the addiction is real.

Moab 6 - Black
    Moab 10 - Black
    Rush 12 - Double Tap
    Rush 24 - Black

Each one serves it's purpose and is used, the M6 is my EDC for regular family stuff, the M10 is for the trips where I need more room than the M6 can offer, the R12 is now my work bag, and the R24 is my overnight bag.

Now I'm eyeballing the COVRT 18 and All Hazard models. I'd like something with lot's of molle inside so I can setup the admin how I want it and CCW. I wished they would make a Moab Rush 12 or 18 with a CCW and nothing but molle and loop inside. So no on board admin pockets, but molle and loop where that is on the Rush 12 and molle and loop inside the main compartment like the AHP. Of course, this is just fantasy on my part.

#3315 ferris209, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Ken Badgley likes this.
  16. silverspurr

silverspurr Loaded Pockets

17. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

ferris209 likes this.
  18. tbzbbt

tbzbbt Loaded Pockets

Can someone provide some comparison between a Rush 12, AllHazards Nitro small packs and...anything else ? I have a Rush 12 and I'm looking for something more compact and wondering whether the Nitro will be a bit smaller in action. The Moabs are interesting but I absolutely hate the carbuncle purse pouch on the strap...

bzbbt

19. DSRacing

DSRacing Loaded Pockets

I've owned a Moab 10 for the past couple of years and it is my regular EDC pack. I actually like the "purse pouch," I use it to store my IPhone 5, it's easier access to my phone instead of digging around in one of the larger compartments.

About a year ago I was looking for a double shoulder strap backpack to use on longer day hikes, I looked at both the Rush 12 and the All Hazards Nitro. I wanted something similar in capacity to the Moab 10. The Nitro is 1" taller and about 2" narrower than the Rush 12. Ultimately the Nitro's shoulder straps were more comfortable to me and I liked the orange interior with the molle webbing so that's what I went with.

MCPOWoller and tbzbbt like this.
  20. flphotog

flphotog Loaded Pockets

I have the Rush12 but would be happier with it if it had an extra pocket on the front and didn't have the hydration pocket, for my use I have no use for hydration and that pocket is to inaccessible to be of any real use to me.