1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Show me your ZTs

Discussion in 'Knives' started by grids7, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Soulriot
    • Administrator
    • In Omnia Paratus

Soulriot EDCF Rule Enforcer
    Staff Member

I preordered back in January with my guy.

2. REDDEVIL

REDDEVIL EDC Junkie!!!

imagine a g10 ZT0562

here

It came in the mail yesterday,...love it!!! took pics to show you guys and found out the free portion of my dotphoto account is over:frantic::frantic: :frantic: and need to find another user friendly and FREE pic hosting site but having little luck

3. baconboyrlz
    • In Omnia Paratus

baconboyrlz Loaded Pockets

photobucket is FANTASTIC. I hate their new layout, but it is a great photo hosting website.

REDDEVIL and Lightnig like this.
  4. REDDEVIL

REDDEVIL EDC Junkie!!!

I liked it a lot but its not free anymore,... which is definitely a requirement after the 0562:D

edited to add: I mistakenly read photobucket as "dotphoto" when I read your post,... I have gone to photobucket and am liking it, thanks for the suggestion and sorry for my confusion:redface:

Last edited by REDDEVIL, Sep 2, 2014
  5. zephyr11

zephyr11 Loaded Pockets

flickr?

qutie simpple to use, and they even have direct links that allow you to cut and paste here directly.

REDDEVIL likes this.
  6. REDDEVIL

REDDEVIL EDC Junkie!!!

@ zephyr11 thanks, I will check them out. im not familiar with pic hosting sites, this is only the second forum I have been on and the first didn't require the middleman.

edited to add: flickr requires a yahoo account,... which I don't have. I don't like havng superfluous email accounts so im out of luck with this one, but appreciate the suggestion

7. REDDEVIL

REDDEVIL EDC Junkie!!!

8. Lightnig

Lightnig Loaded Pockets

Re: Photobucket

Since when? I have been using a free PB account for many years. I have recently - this last weekend - upgraded to a paid account with them, only because of my bandwidth usage (it seems that I am something of a photo-posting :censored: and you all view many of my images...)

9. REDDEVIL

REDDEVIL EDC Junkie!!!

I stated I was using dotphoto not photobucket. If you meant dotphoto, then heres the story: Im not familiar with pic hosting sites so I cannot determine anything other than my experiences as follows: I used the site for several months without incident, then one day my pics were all gone but my username and password still worked. I uploaded more pics and used it for a couple more months when the it occurred again, I attempted to upload new pics and was redirected to a page stating that my free trial was up and provided different package options and there prices. I attempted to create a new free account via an alternate email account but was still prompted to begin a paid subscription, I assume because I was still accessing from the same IP address. I went about a week attempting different workarounds but gave up. I have gone to photobucket and am pleased with it so far.

edited to add: I guess you didn't need the story because I mistakenly read photobucket as "dotphoto" when I read @ zephyr11 's post,... I have gone to photobucket and am liking it, thanks for the suggestion and sorry to everyone for my confusion:redface:

Last edited by REDDEVIL, Sep 2, 2014
    baconboyrlz likes this.
  10. Lightnig

Lightnig Loaded Pockets

No problem at all.

I saw your original post about dotphoto, and was not at all surprised. The usual 'try us for a while for free, but once you get used to us PAY' message is what I saw, but thought (mistakenly) in your later post that you checked out photobucket and they were now a pay only service to sign up as a new client. This surprised me as I was a long time free 'customer' and was thinking that perhaps since I was already a client who would continue to receive free service because of that, I wanted to clarify before I recommended the site to anyone 'new'.

Thank you for clarifying that. I am glad to hear that even though I am now a paying customer, I can continue to recommend their free service.

And also happy to hear that you have found a webhost that you are happy with. :)

11. freddy russo
    • In Omnia Paratus

freddy russo Loaded Pockets

I just ordered one at houseofblades and apparently its already shipping to me. It should be here within the next few days. I ordered yesterday.

12. freddy russo
    • In Omnia Paratus

freddy russo Loaded Pockets

13. gemini
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

gemini Frog Eggs

14. Tx_Mark

Tx_Mark Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

"Prepare yourself for the future,with what you've seen in the present"

jph0200 and gemini like this.
  15. silverspurr

silverspurr Loaded Pockets

16. edjo69

edjo69 EDC Junkie

Very Nice!!

17. z0mbiSl4y3r

z0mbiSl4y3r Loaded Pockets

Bet it's been a while since you've all seen one of these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jph0200 and gemini like this.
  18. Hangman
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Hangman Loaded Pockets

thought about one of those when I saw it on Ebay last week, how do you like it so far?

19. z0mbiSl4y3r

I just got it on today... I have a custom deep carry clip coming for it this week and will edc it when that comes in. It's a monster of a knife so far though. Definitely the biggest ZT I own at this point. I should have a ZT0750 on the way soon I hope. I still have yet to find a 0560/0561/0562/0300/0301/0302/0200 for a decent price I'd pay. I've been deal hunting alot lately, on many brands of knives.

This might even be the one you saw on fleabay, that's where I got it.

20. z0mbiSl4y3r

makes me wonder how many of us are bidding against one another on there right now... lol

gemini likes this.