1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Shot an LCR today

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by ewenit, Apr 30, 2009.

1. sanddragger28

sanddragger28 Empty Pockets

I think it looks great.But wahts up with all the plastic can someone chime in????????

2. solocanoe

solocanoe Empty Pockets

I think (for me) the plastic part is all about the weight...or lack of it. They got a plastic that can hold up to a lifetime of abuse (been in Glocks for years) and the LCR weighs a LOT less than my other subbies.... I don't mind it's plastic - in fact, I don't mind the smiths are not...or that the Charter Arms southpaw I have is aluminium mostly, they are all different...but for carry... 13oz is 13 oz. ;D

again, the trigger is the major deal here...if you ever get a chance to shoot the LCR and a smith or any snubbie one after another...it's a wonderful improvement.

3. JN01

JN01 Loaded Pockets

I picked one up a couple weeks ago and have put about 70 rounds through it ($25 a box, ouch!). Recoil isn't bad, but it does kind of want to twist in your hand. Trigger pull is reaaaaaaally long, but not bad. Accuracy is pretty good considering the minimal sights. It won't replace my Glocks as primary carry, but it's useful to put in a winter coat pocket when the Glock isn't really accessible.

DOH! Just realized this thread is about the LCR not the LCP. Never mind.