1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

seriously wide feet and tactical boots.

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by flyingmonkey, Mar 7, 2011.

1. flyingmonkey

flyingmonkey Empty Pockets

I have 4-6e wide feet (in some shoes their 4e some their 6e) and i am trying to find tactical boots (i hate using the word tactical its just over played) i really just want a lace up with side zip but cant find any wide enough. Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    Flyingmonkey

2. amacman
    • In Omnia Paratus

amacman Loaded Pockets

I got some Bates 6" side zip that have done pretty well for me up to 4e, don't know about beyond that though.

3. Quigley

Quigley Empty Pockets

flyingmonkey,
    I have 8E wide feet.
    I have my boots made to measure.
    Go to Russell Moccasin Co. <http://www.russellmoccasin.com/> and have them make a pair of boots to your measurements that actually fit you.
    Look at the "Mountain Climber," a description for a heavy duty boot, not a climbing shoe.
    In addition, look at Peter Limmer & Sons <http://limmercustomboot.com/> for high quality made to measure hiking boots.
    You can't go wrong with either company.
    Q

4. JeepGuySeattle

JeepGuySeattle Empty Pockets

finaly-- someone else with "extra wide" feet. I have several pairs of danner boots that fit great. my size is 8.5 x 6e i often have to order these but the fit is great and price is not bad.

5. vinniec5

vinniec5 Loaded Pockets

Welcome to the club 14EEEE here nothing like boots/shoes/sneaker that actually fit and/or custom made. i use Johnston&Murphy for Dress shoes they fit perfect and feel like butter from the first step. Rockport was always good for Duty Oxfords that fit well

6. 5534

5534 Loaded Pockets

I have stupidly wide feet but get on well with danner Acadia boots or LOWA gtx combat boots for work