1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Seeking organizer for 'tiny' wrenches and parts

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Knifestyle, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Knifestyle

Knifestyle Loaded Pockets

To clarify, I'm a competive target archer. We have to keep very specific, tiny allen wrenches on hand if our bow parts have any issues. We also keep around small springs, bushings, etc. These all easily fit in the palm of a hand, but I can't figure out a handy pouch or bag for these to contain them within the larger quiver pocket. I tried a webbing-square like a Grid-it, but they're too small to be held in place by elastic.

post tenebras likes this.
  2. Mumbojumboo
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

Mumbojumboo EDC Junkie!!!!!

Fisherman's lure wallet maybe. Small tough zip lock organizers. The kind that keeps leader and tippet

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

#2 Mumbojumboo, Apr 4, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  3. ox71

ox71 Loaded Pockets

Are you against small plastic containers with internal divisions?
    I have several that I use for separation of batteries, tools, springs, watch parts, orings, and all kinds of other little odds and ends.
    They were originally small tackle boxes or parts kits for paintball markers that I've repurposed.

4. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Agree with above post.there are a lot of small parts boxes that should do the job I bet.
    I also would suggest finding some Film Canisters fro days gone by,this was always my goto for stuff like this and many camera stores still have them nd often give them away if you can still find a camera store of course!​

ox71 likes this.
  5. post tenebras

post tenebras Loaded Pockets

Maybe a wallet/organizer designed for lock picks. There are many variations designed to carry multiple small tools.

6. neo71665

neo71665 Loaded Pockets

All my archery gear is in tackle boxes. Get the clear kind with the movable dividers. You go to the jewelry dept of most big box stores they have the same kinda boxes for cheaper in more different sizes.

ox71 likes this.
  7. Etrange

Etrange Loaded Pockets

8. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

If you ave a hobby lobby or other hobby store look at coin collector tubes for storing the small parts or the multi-stack clear plastic canisters that they use to store beading supplies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk