1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Scottevest Hoodie

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by t0mcat, Apr 3, 2011.

1. t0mcat

t0mcat Loaded Pockets

2. robrit13

robrit13 Loaded Pockets

I haven't tried the Hoodie, but I have the scottevest outer shell and older zip-up fleece without the hood. they were part of a combination where the sleeves on the fleece also come off. The size is about right, although the fleece is very lean in length, meaning that it didn't flare out at the waist. That being said...I swear by both. I have loved these two jackets since the day I bought it and wear my fleece coat almost 6-7 months out of the year except for summer. They don't sell the items I have anymore, but that hoodie is something I would be interested in getting in the future.

3. iacchus

iacchus Loaded Pockets

I have one. It is not as fully pocket featured as some of their other offerings, but seems to be of quite high quality.

4. TARFU
    • In Omnia Paratus

TARFU EDC!!!!! Junkie

I can't do SEV again until they start making tall sizes. The jacket I tried was great but in the end the length of it bugged me. Being 6'4, I almost always order XLT or XXLT depending on the jacket so I should have known better.

5. iacchus

iacchus Loaded Pockets

I hear you. I bought their biggest size, and it is still a bit short (I'm 6'7")

6. edcer

edcer Loaded Pockets

Their sizing seems to vary between garments. I bought the microfleece pullover in XL and it fit well.I then bought the fleece 5.0 jacket,it is shorter,I probably should have sent it back.
    Be sure to read their return policy sale items,and their return policy in general.

7. t0mcat

t0mcat Loaded Pockets

ok thanks for all the replies!

8. SilenzZzz

SilenzZzz Loaded Pockets

i have the expedition jacket and really enjoy it ... as for the size ... i would say this one runs a bit large .. i am 5'7" tho and it comes almost to my knee's .. which is fine for when i wear it ... will be picking up one of their vests or fleece jackets soon for lighter weather though.