1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

S.O. Tech Go Bag "Extended" ... vs ... Hazard4 Evac Plan "B"

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Crco, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Crco

Crco Loaded Pockets

For those of you who have (or did have) access to both the S.O. Tech Go-Bag Extended slingpack and the Hazard4 Evac Plan B slingpack .... We'd greatly appreciate any insight you would have on the idiosyncracies, ergonomics, and operational aspects of both bags.

Please note - we're looking for information on the strict comparison of these 2 slingpacks ... which are structurally and functionally very similar to each other.

While slingpacks like the Maxped Sitka and County Comm TacSat bag are somewhat similar, their comparative details aren't needed for this future buying decision. This bag will be used for EDC, professional operations, and bushcraft endeavours. i.e. It will be used in a wide variety of applications. At the bottom of this post are manufacturer links to each of the 2 bags.

Thanks! We appreciate your insights and observations ...

http://specopstech.com/osc/index.php?cPath=146_161_254&page=gov&another=
    http://www.hazard4.com/products_evac_plan_b.html

2. Sofastreamer

Sofastreamer Loaded Pockets

3. Crco

Crco Loaded Pockets

Hmm.

Anybody? Perhaps some comments on just one of the bags?

Thanks!

4. J4C3

J4C3 Guest

Please excuse my ignorance but "we" does this mean you & yours or "we" as in company/manufactoring?

5. Crco

Crco Loaded Pockets

My best friend and I. He's not too internet savvy ... so I'm inquiring on behalf of him. He will be going in harm's way later this year with the finally-selected bag .... so I want him to get the best. When he gets back, I'll be sure to nab it when I can. :)

6. J4C3

J4C3 Guest

Cool.
    From what ive read on here the hazard seems to be the higher quality of the 2.
    But having said that ive not been hands on with either.