1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

RUSH 24 or Cannae Pro Phalanx?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by KDOG08, Mar 20, 2020.

1. KDOG08

KDOG08 Loaded Pockets

Been looking at both for a few days. Anyone have experience with both and want to drop an opinion?

2. RogerStenning

RogerStenning EDC Junkie

I have a Rush 24; I used it as my works bag, until it wouldn't stop tipping over forwards and to the left from the load I carried in it (included FAK/TFAK and an external bottle pouch). I'm now using a Maxpud Kodiak; I wouldn't want to carry it all day, but it's organised, and does what I need it to do, which is carry, in an organised manner, the kit I need at work. Whichever bag you get, consider what you may be hanging off the straps by way of accessories, and the weight they add to the sides of the bag, plus the thickness and rigidity or lack thereof for the materials used in the bags construction. Have fun with whatever bag you choose!

3. zyntherius

zyntherius Loaded Pockets

I got three RUSH 24s myself. Love em all. 37l of capacity for hauling a cooler of water with ice packs, meds, sack lunch and a change of clothes. Nice variety of zipped pockets for organization.
    The Phalanx I found to be adequate. Far less organization, due to the smaller size. I don't like the flimsy straps found on the inside to tie down clothes. I added additional pouches to the outside of the pack for water bottles and snacks. It's good for the price I got it for. Bunch of them can be found on eBay, same goes for the RUSH 24.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

#3 zyntherius, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  4. Jay-uk

Jay-uk Loaded Pockets

R24 all day ,R should be for relentless