1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Rugged cases for the Iphone 4 ?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Millman55, Nov 26, 2010.

1. WillCAD

WillCAD Loaded Pockets

It comes with a belt holster that works quite well.

2. stark

stark Loaded Pockets

otterbox defender or ballistic hc, i have both and personally like the otterbox a lot better

3. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Loaded Pockets

Otter box commuter with seido holster (fits perfectly!) the commuter has a great level of protection and has the silicone lining on the inside, as opposed to the outside of the defender. It works great for me. It is also a lot slimmer that the defender, and is lighter which counts a lot for my edc. The seido case also is much better quality than the otter box defender

4. Aquilon

Aquilon Loaded Pockets

5. rjstick

rjstick Loaded Pockets

impactband from Base One Labs

Its a really thick bumper band that would protect you in most urban (flat) areas, if you drop it on a gravel driveway, or a surface with hard jagged edges it probably won't help you.

The only drawback that I have is when you're trying to use the keyboard, the buttons closest to the band are sometimes hard to hit.

I have the Otterbox as well, and it makes your iPhone very large. Use of the belt clip is a must because you might not like having it in your pocket.

6. *Hawk*

*Hawk* Loaded Pockets

7. fatnewt

fatnewt Loaded Pockets

I've had the best luck with iphone cases that are "gummy", they tend to bounce instead of transferring the impact directly to the phone.

8. fatkid

fatkid Loaded Pockets

You could always try the KarasKustoms machined aluminum iPhone case. http://karaskustomsonline.com/

I'm a little biased because I designed it. Any case that protects the corner of the phone should be fine. If your phone falls hard enough to crack the front glass with a case on, I don't think there is much that you can do to really protect it at that point.