1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

RFID blocking badge holder

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by IThinkTooMuch, Mar 2, 2017.

1. IThinkTooMuch

IThinkTooMuch Loaded Pockets

Pretty much what it says. I need a badge holder that will prevent contactless cards from being read, but still allows easy removal/insertion. I've been looking at the Identity Stronghold Secure Badge Holder Duolite card holders since they carry a FIPS-201 approval. OTOH, I like the style of the Hazard4 Badger (non-geeky pocket protector), but I need the security of a RFID blocker.

Recommendations?

2. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

I used one of these from SkimSafe for a fews years.

[​IMG]

3. Rabidfox

Rabidfox Loaded Pockets

Find out what frequency your badge runs and make sure it's supported for whatever you buy. There's very few that support all possible frequencies (none are good looking lol)

Silent pocket is my favorite brand. That said I like the generic sleeves in my badger. Little tough to get some of em in the badger but worth it not having to dig for a wallet

4. Rabidfox

Rabidfox Loaded Pockets

Remember none are unhackable they just knock the range way down...Difference between grabbing it a block away and playing grabass

Wolfhunt3r likes this.
  5. KD5JHA

KD5JHA Loaded Pockets

Probably true for a commercial variant, but if you could find one manufactured from solid copper strap material sized to fit where the card slid in snug, it would be :censored: hard.

A copper business card like case with copper finger stock around the seams would blot out the sun pretty much.