1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Reviews for Chinese products, maybe clones or replicas

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, and Suggestions' started by dischu, Jun 2, 2016.

1. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

Hello,

I like to write reviews of some products I have purchased. Until now in German forums only, but if if´t possible with my restricted English I like to do it here also. What I like to know ...

I own some Chinese knives like Ganzo, Sanrenmu or Enlan (Bee). Maybe other products also. For some of the knives the design is copied. Especially some Ganzo knives looks like other brands, like Benchmade, Spyderco or LionSteel for example.
    I don´t talk about fakes with a stolen brand name on, "only" clones or replicas. I don´t know exactly when it´s a fake or a clone. The borderline is blurred I think.
    Now I have ordered a low priced tactical backpack from China. I´m not sure because I could not found an original brand yet but I think it won´t be a unique design.

I like to know if it´s allowed to post reviews for these products in EDCForum. Often I see pics of these products in threads like "show my your EDC knife" etc. But is it OK to post reviews? No chorus of praise, fair reviews. If it´s good I would write it and if it´s garbage I would write this also.

In some forums this is not allowed. "Go for the original or keep it private!"
    Because sometimes it´s a lot of work to write a good review with photos I like to know the rules for this topic in EDCForum first. If it´s mentioned elsewhere already I´m sorry.

Thank you !!

2. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

dischu, we're taking a look and will get back to you. Thanks!

dischu and Larry Larson like this.
  3. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member