1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Reputable online store for RX Oakley Lenses?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by crawdad62, Aug 25, 2016.

1. crawdad62

crawdad62 Loaded Pockets

I typically get Transition lenses but the last time I didn't since I didn't like how slow they returned to clear. Anyway I decided I would order some Oakley's from their Standard Issue sit. Got a good price on the glasses but couldn't get my prescription through SI. So I started looking online and there's a lot of places to get Oakley or "Oakley" prescription lenses.

Obviously I would like some place that doesn't cost a lot of $$$ but I also would like someone that has good lenses and can get my prescription correct. Any suggestions?

2. Djs105

Djs105 Loaded Pockets

I've run into this same problem for a few years. I don't think my RX is that strong, but it won't fit in any wrap around glasses.

Anyway, I have not used them, so I cannot endorse them, but 39Dollarglasses .com offers "re-lense" service in which they will cut lenses for frames you already have, including sunglasses.

I'm currently looking at ESS CDI frames. The lenses are quick change and I'm thinking about get one set of sun and one set of clear.

3. crawdad62

crawdad62 Loaded Pockets

Yeah my RX isn't that strong either. I can get prescription Oakley's just not through Oakley Standard Issue. I guess I'm getting old. The concept of buying prescription lenses online just freaks me out a little.