1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Refill for Tactile Turn Shaker

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Nags, Feb 17, 2015.

1. RMinNJ

RMinNJ Loaded Pockets

I'll have to see if the still sell blue GPR-7's..

I simply sent email to the Schmidt people complaining about my Easyflow refills. I had gotten them off the web and it seems they were
    really old or something..none wrote well. They sent me a batch of medium refills and they wonderfully. I mentioned I like a broader tip..
    months later they emailed that the broad Easyflows were being tested and could they send me one for feedback. I seem to recall them
    be available on some UK websites.

chavez likes this.
  2. Nags

Nags Loaded Pockets

I like that it dries faster, almost instantly. If I run my finger over the EasyFlow 9000 I can get it to smudge. I love the Visconti (med-blue), it is heavenly. I just got one for my titanium Tactile Turn Shaker and it almost unseated the Montblanc Rollerball (fine-blue) if not for the fact that Montblanc dries faster.

3. jcwc

jcwc Loaded Pockets

Can the Montblanc rollerball refill fit into the Shaker?

4. Nags

Nags Loaded Pockets

No it cannot. I actually just tried it and the Montblanc is too long. The Montblanc also is threaded so it screws in, as opposed to the Parker style which drops into the spring.

5. jcwc

jcwc Loaded Pockets

Ok, thanks for the feedback.