1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Recover Tactical 20/20 brace

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by les snyder, May 19, 2020.

1. les snyder

les snyder Loaded Pockets

I've been searching for a PDW style firearm that could be fired if necessary from inside the cab of my Tacoma... in the last year or so I've built a Ruger Charger 10/22 with a collapsible brace in a PMACA chassis, a 7.5" AR9, and a 10.5" AR... I think I'm getting closer with my last purchase

Recover Tactical sells a folding polymer brace for the Glock 9/40 platforms... the product is made in Israel, and I had to pre order for their second shipment with a month wait time... the basic package comes with only the brace and two options for charging handles... the larger "rollbar" slide racker is currently installed on the G34... on test firing I noted that the Heinie Slant Pro sights were a little short, and I really had to get my cheek down on the brace... a set of Dawson Precision co-witness sights are in the mail... the brace is very light weight, and hit quality has been greatly improved... it is lite enough that the pistol can be fired in a conventional manner with the stock folded... I added a Streamlight ProTac1 via Viking Tactics mount, but not sure it is the final iteration... folded it easily fits in a small gym bag

the basic brace is like the top right pic, but does not come with the 1913 rails

https://www.recovertactical.com/product/recover-tactical-20-20-stabilizer-kit-for-glock-also-umarex-cybergun/

2. ccwaters

ccwaters Loaded Pockets

Fits where my 10.5 AR cannot, Dedicated an old gen3 17 to it.

[​IMG]

3. les snyder

les snyder Loaded Pockets

an update...the G34 was replaced with a G17 and Vortex Venom mounted on the slide... switched over the co-witness Dawson sights...added the optional front mag holder, which really makes this a compact package... 30+ rounds on the gun...5 shots of factory 147s at 50m into around 2"... the non reciprocating front sight mount is now out, but so far keeping the Venom on the slide